Saturday, June 26, 2010

Go eclipse!!

Hey.. I'm alright!!.. really I am..=) lol.. just wanted you guys to know.. and thanks for the concern!!..=D

Anyway here's something that will cheer you and ME up!!..seriously I can't wait.. weeeeeeee!! ..ECLIPSE IS COMING!! ..gosh!!.. You have got no idea how I felt when I watched the trailer!! goodness gracious!!.. I melted la k.. the moment TAYLOR LAUTNER appeared.. who cares if he's 3 years younger.. he's still sooo sooo sooooo sigh.. I'm just speechless la k.. can drool all over!!..hmmm Robert Pattison looks like he's having leukemia or something.. so pale!! what a turn off!! ..

And I hope they don't change much this time.. the twilight saga series were awesome!!.. All four books were TO DIE FOR!! .. and the part where Jacob (Taylor) said.."I'll fight for you, till your heart stops beating.." awwwwhh.. why can't I get a werewolf??..or even a vampire??..Well edward cullen seems to be a very nice man.. a vegetarian vampire.. well although these characters are just MYTH..they seem to be more human.. they seem to have a heart..=) sigh.. and I think dreams are way...wayyyy better than reality!!.. Go were wolves!!.. My wolverine..=)



Tell me then.. how can one not drool over him??. ..so maybe he's eyes are kind of "sepet" ..but his smile..his voice.. its just too perfect..



Seee...edward looks like a drug addict.. but one thing I admire him.. he proved to be a real man!! Go edward!!



And I think Eclipse..is the most exciting series out of all four..=)

Have a nice day..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment