Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To being 20..

Ahem ahem...;p ;p..

Guess who's 20??.. lol.. ok that's so lame..

Anyway.. firstly to pinky, THANKS A LOT FOR THE POLKA DOTS BAG!! .. hehehe.. I feel like a dalmatian puppy..and I know!!..so cute rite??;p ;p..hehe love it!!.. finally, there goes my 'school' bag of four years.. till we meet again, and thanks for your services for all these years.. you will always be treasured!!..=)

lol.. Yes that "message" was for my bag.. ignore me.. I'm having some kinda weird mix feeling..

And also to my loving, most awesome..the bestest ever parents!!, couldn't ask for anyone else.. THANKS FOR MY BADMINTON RACKET!! ..I was literally jumping up and down k.. kissing and smelling the racket for the hundredth time!! lol.. the smell was intoxicating!!..I was expecting a phone.. but a racket, a light weight, high tension, easy grip racket.. is way..wayyyy more cooler!! ...It must have cost a lot though... haizz... Now I have no heart to use it.. still THANK YOU!! ...=D.. who knows I'd probably represent Malaysia in the next Thomas cup!! ..lol..if Crystal sees this, she's gonna puke on my face..hehehehe..;p ;p .. But hey, reach for the stars.. even if you can't.. you will be with the moon...

To be honest.. there's nothing different between yesterday and today.. last year and today.. It's the same..I feel the same.. but then again.. there is no more the word "TEEN" there.. sigh... do you feel my pain?? ..I'm no more a teenager..='( ..I can be called an "adult" any moment.. or am I already??.. no wait.. one more year to go.. lol..

But like Alma said, "age is just a number" ..or I hope so..

I hope that I will always remember who I am.. not what the world wants me to be..
I hope that I will never stop growing..in both height and wisdom..but not age..;p
I hope that I will stick to my priorities..even in the highest degree of temptation..
I hope that even if the rain keeps on pouring.. I will strive to keep His light shinning..
I hope that I will keep my friends forever..
I hope that I will never loose anyone in my family..
I hope that I someday I have the guts to tell you how I feel.. but till then I shall treasure this awesome gift called friendship..
I hope that today I will remain 20 for the rest of my life.. but that's not gonna happen.. so deal with it!!
I hope that when I am 40 I will open back this post and laugh at all the silly things I posted, and going to post..
I hope that when I am 60..I still know the meaning of "fun"..
I hope that someday everything I hope for will come true..

There!!...my hopes to being 20!!! ...lol...

and yes... I so hope.. next year it doesnt fall when I am in the midst of assignment, presentation and midterm!!...aarrgghh

No comments:

Post a Comment