Friday, June 11, 2010

One malaysia..

I'm disturbed..

Ok that's not something new..

Firstly, my sister was begging my whole family to watch this DVD which she bought called "GADOH" ...We didn't have any choice.. when my sis sets her foot on something.. she demands it happens.. even though the roof is about to fall..or I'm on my death bed lol.. ok aint that bad.. but yeah.. we watched, so that she'll stop beggin in her high pitched voice..

Guess what??!! ..I cried.. I actually cried for a MALAY movie..produced by a MALAYSIAN PRODUCER!! ...and yes.. GO WATCH IT!! ..or download it.. but WATCH IT!! ..its a must!! ..It's in you-tube as well.. just go watch it!!.. ask your family as well.. it's only about 70 mins!! ... Or I could borrow you my DVD..=))

It's not the best movie ever.. but its the truth!!.. that is exactly what is happening in Malaysia!! And it's getting worst day by day.. And one day, we will be killing each other because of this issue.. yes I am talking about RACISM!! ..

It's hard..almost impossible to change the mentality of youngsters nowadays.. Seriously, UKM, UPM is segregated according to their races.. and school.. sigh.. I saw in my own eyes.. the gang fight between MALAYS and INDIANS.. and I was only 15!! ..There was blood involve..sigh..Why go far??.. Even the government it self is divided according to races ...My dear Hishamudin said he is a MALAY first, then a MALAYSIAN!! ... and these are leaders la k.. how you think the people are gonna turn out..??

Go watch GADOH, SEPET, or MUALAF..any of YASMIN AHMAD or AMIR MUHAMMAD's movie.. that's exactly what ONE MALAYSIA is all about.. but of cause.. it is all these movies that has been banned..

And not forgetting a person who has brought up the concept of ONE MALAYSIA, long long ago.. yes the LATE P.RAMLEE!! ...if you realize..in all his movie, there will be a "muthu" an "ah cheong" and "ali" ...

And you will realize.. what a beautiful country we are living in.. beautiful people we are surrounded by.. Just go watch it la k!!.. For it is sooo damm true..

Ok now I lost my mood on the second topic.. which is about child abuse.. where I cried again.. after watching a video about in you-tube.. sigh..

Just go listen to the song "concrete angel" ...I'll post up some other time k..=))

Thirdly, I wont be here tomorrow... which is suppose to cheer me up.. but like I said, I'm disturbed..

Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place
Where she's loved..
Concrete angel

So yeah..that's it.. no blog post for tomorow!!.. dont miss me..;p ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment