Tuesday, March 2, 2010

bad day!!

"Every step I take.. Every move I make.. every single day.. every time I pray.. I'll be missing you.."

Today was a bad day!!...

Firstly, I had to board the train in the morning.. Saha came in to work late..
It's been awhile since I took the early morning train.. and goodness.. NOTHING CHANGED!!.. In fact it was worse.. People rushing..as if it was their last day on earth.. pushing heartlessly.. whether you are blind, lame, paralyzed, or OLD..nothing will stop MALAYSIAN from NOT RUSHING into the train.. Sooooooo very inconsiderate..and very selfish!!.. just because I'm well..not that tall..and your like double my size..and height..that doesn't give you the right..to treat me like I'M INVISIBLE!!..grrrr...

I was soooooo erm...pissed off... that the moment I entered the train.. I was starring at all those 'sleeping with their mouth open' passengers..with the thought..."if looks could kill!!"...I felt very guilty after that..I mean it's not their fault that the train was too crowded and they're sitting there comfortably while I was stuck trying to protect my bag from strangers...lol.. then luckily NADIA, BEN AND PHAT FABES from FLY FM..manage to divert me.. At least, I had some sense to bring along my year phone with me..=)

and by the way..I finally found out the advantage..of being..well..MY SIZE!!.. I get to squeeze in anywhere I like.. while getting into UCSI BUS.. I was somewhere at the back..somehow.. I went through the gaps in between.. and weeeee..I got a seat!!... wait a minute.. I just proved that I'm a typical MALAYSIAN rite??..I mean a moment ago..I was complaining about people pushing..and here I am.. pushed myself through out..to get a seat.. sigh..

Humans.. they complain.. and complain..and complain.. then they do it themselves.. and complain again!!..sigh.. will we ever change??

Then I had 8am MALAYSIAN STUDIES CLASS... and somehow the brain has put up a big WALL against this subject.. not because it's toooo bored.. somehow I feel like its all TOTAL CRAP!!.. and today I was so right.. The lecturer asked a question.."IS MALAYSIA AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY??" ..My heart shouted YES!!..but the mouth remained silent..to see what's her point.. and she strongly said.."NO!!" ...according to her..if Malaysia was an Islamic country, we(non-islam) have to come to college all COVERED!!..and that she will not be able to come her KEBAYA that follows her body shape..

Well, if you ask me..thats the lamest reason I've heard..but she's a nice lecturer.=)..still MALAYSIA is an ISLAMIC COUNTRY!!..that's an undeniable fact... why??.. because once your a Muslim..your a Muslim for life!!.. you marry a muslim..dream on..you can bring him or her to your religion... even death can do you no good..You'll have to be burried in their cemetry.. so how can it not be an Islamic country??.. and guess what else she said.."IT'S GOOD THAT WE HAVE ISA!!" ..My jaw dropped open.. it took me 3 seconds to close it back.. of course for her..its good to have ISA..course their people never get CAUGHT IN IT!!..sigh..so much for being one Malaysia la..

The moment when it came to advertising class.. I was over the edge already..sigh.. I just wanted go back home..and SLEEP!!.. and never get up!!..haizzz...

well anyway..despite all this nonsense today.. I FINALLY had my RM4.00 chicken rice near my house.. it's been ages la.. YUMMY!!..it's best ever la..so far..hehe..

alrite then..and by the way.. over 60 views??!!..wow..why suddenly it shot up??..hmmm.. lol.. nothing interesting also I posted what.. hehehe..weird..

take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment