Sunday, March 21, 2010

PD trip

Do you know, that sometimes its worth it to act crazy and randomly..and just follow where ever your heart wants to be..

That's exactly what I did..and it was more than worth it,,

This is like the fifth time I went to PD is 2 WHOLE YEARS!!...sigh..I love beaches..no doubt!!.. but PD is a lil bit toooo dirty..LOL..

Yes..I was in PD this weekend.. and I had 3 assignments due tomorrow..and another 2 to be completed...hehehe..yup yup.. totally crazy weekend to go for a holiday... hehehehe.. yes, I know where my priorities lie..which is my studies of course.. but I know something else as well.. sometimes its better to get out and let yourself free from all this madness...in order to think back straight again.. like right now.. God is always, should always..and will always be the priority in my life..not my studies..=)..hehe and guess what??.. I have only another assignment left..=) ..finished all 4 a while ago.. amazing huh??

After a few rejection, I finally agreed to go for a night stay at GLORY BEACH RESORT in PD together with CRYSTAL , SHASHI, SAHA, MY SIS and JOE!!..hehehe.. did I enjoy??.. yes.. more than I imagined!! went on SATURDAY afternoon..come back home this afternoon..

The things we did..
  • Played "BLUFF" like nobody's business.. Shashi almost had the whole deck in his hands.. but unfortunately its Joe who's a bad liar..=p
  • Played beach soccer.. found out that its a bad idea to run on sand.. but perfect to walk on it with your loved ones...by your side.. hand in hand..
  • Joe wanted to bury me alive and started throwing sand all over.. we were literally kids at that moment.. and he threw me into the sea!!!!..sheessshh.. ok almost la.. but I sill owe him a bucket of sand..and salt water!!..lol
  • Had KFC while trying to figure out how Saha's mind work.. As usual, I didn't get it..hehehe..
  • and if you happen to see any candid pics in facebook..PLEASE IGNORE IT!!.. joe is soooo gonna get it!!..arghhh
  • Played all kinds of game till 5.30 am..laughed like nobody's business!!.. my favorite game is the police and the murderer!!..hehehe
  • Manage to update crystal on the lastes erm...well stories!!..heheh..and she straightened her hair wei!!..now only I saw..so much for being besties..sigh..
  • Slept with a cockroach on the bed...eeehhwwww.. stil cant believe it..
  • Played PS!!..finallyy....weeeeeeeeee!!..LOL
  • Played monopoly..star wars edition.. did you know such stuff existed?..well I didn't..hehe
There..another memory to be remembered this year..
and lastly.. I thank God..for surrounding me with angels.. who doesn't mind being around me.. despite my flaws..=)

I've mentioned that so many times before rite??..well another wouldn't hurt!!hehe..

have a nice day!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment