Monday, March 29, 2010

The song list

I have a quiz tomorrow..hehehehe.. nope..its a bad idea..don't even think of following my footsteps k!.. I'm a bad role model.. =)

This post is clearly written while the girl is delusional..and confused.. acting dumb again.. A total waste of time.. course its not of her own words.. just bits and pieces of others..which is ridiculous.. but yeah..just to release tension..this is what she does!..

So hear my loneliness
I'm giving up on you
I don't need you anymore
Ive found what i been looking for
So hear my emptiness
Ive got no room for you
Ive finally found what Ive been dreaming of
Someone to love

*In love with this song..the moment I heard it..damm emo I know.. but I like it! ..no further explanation..*

You leave me breathless..
You're everything good in my life..
You leave me breathless..
I still can't believe that you're mine..
You just walk out of one of my dreams..
So beautiful your leaving me..
Breathless..

*My all time favorite.. I told myself once.. whoever sings me this song..I'll marry them!! LOL..dumb I know...but yeah..this song says it all..*

And when I look in your eyes..
All of my life..is before me..
I'm not running anymore
Course I already know..
I'm home..
With every beat of my heart..
I give you my love completely..
My darling..
This I promise you..

*Memories are folded neatly in this song..I'll never forget..*

I dont wanna runaway..
But I can't take it..
I don't understand..
If I'm not made for you
Then why does my heart tells me that I am??
Is there anyway that I can stay..
In your arms??..

*I like the way he sang it..so original..*

You lift my feet off the ground..
You spin me around..
You make me crazier.. crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I..
I'm lost in your eyes..
You make me Crazier.. Crazier.. Crazier..

*So fairytale-ishl.. full of fantasy..but hey its so true as well..=) ..*

All my life..I prayed for someone like you..
And I thank God..that I..
That I finally found you..
All mu life..I pray for someone like you..
And I hope that you feel the same way too..
Yes I pray that you do love me too..

*Whoever created this chorus..is brilliant!!*..

I have a whole lot of list still..but I shall leave it hanging here.. hehe..need to get back studying you see.. and yessss..I do care about my studies..lol..

Something better next time..

take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment