Monday, March 15, 2010

random

Awwwhh...pity my baby bloggy.. left here all alone.. no one came and visited you ar??..*sobs..sobs..*

It's ok it's ok..I'm back..=)
I missed you tooo!!... really.. Like I left my heart here..but went all around the world searching for it.. Indeed sometimes the 'diamond' is right in front of your eyes..but you choose not to see it.. maybe you want something more precious..hence you go all around the world searching for it..but only to end up with stones..and by the time you reach for the diamond..someone else took it already...sigh

well..unless you found a really rare diamond..that will be there..and is going to be there..no matter how bad and mean you treat it..=)

Hehehe..yes I was trying to make some sense..using my own common sense..which most of the time, doesnt really work out..lol..I don't know why..its like I was born in another century or something..things that seem normal to me..seem weird to others..while stuffs that are weird to me..seems normal to others.. sigh.. well anyway..I hope this made sense..eheheheh..

so anyway..it was a pretty hilarious day in college.. here's what happen during expository writing class..between pinky and me..while samantha has gone out to pass up her draft:

Pinky:...Juan..do you wear g-strings??
Juan : ....*mouth dropped open*...hahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..*literally
LAUGHING
OUT LAUD* ...pinks hun..you do realize we're in the middle of expository
writing class..
and ms lilian is talking about descriptive essays.. and how in the world can you relate that with g-strings??..describe the shape or the texture??...*LOL again!!*
Pinky: *laughes even lauder..* ...actually I wanted to ask sam that ques...hahaahhhaahaah...

*btw pinky was really kinda horny today..hehehe..=p*

Juan: ...*still laughing*...shhh...pinkyy!!..keep it low.. I think they guy in front heard us..
Pinky..*continues laughing..*

Guy in front turns behind, stares at pinky like she has a mushroom growing on her nose.. and asks her...

Guy in front: ..are you alrite??
Pinky: ..*laughing uncontrollably* ...yes I am..
Guy in front:..Are you sure??
Pinky: ..*still laughing*...yesss!!
Guy in front: ...err..I dont think so..
Pinky:.....errr..wth??...LOL...

Juan was covering her head..preventing her stomach from bursting and her intestines from rupturing..

*it was that hilarious!!* ..

hehehhe.. ok..maybe it sounds lame.. but like I said.. I could have died laughing..the kinda laugh..where no one..and nothing could stop you.. hehe..ever experienced that kinda laugh?? ..I practically experience it all the time..ehehe..

oh yes...I forgot to post a song...hmm..what could it be??

"Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?...Well, you could try sleeping in my bed...Lonely, own me nobody ever shut it down like you.."

No...no one broke my heart.. but I heard this song quite a few times today.. hmm what are you trying to indicate, Lord??.. that's someone's gonna break my heart??.. but they already did.. I mean the worse already occurred..what else is there to be considered as 'worst"??

aarghh..I know.. lol.. being in love perhaps..lol

Good nite and god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment