Friday, March 19, 2010

Fireproof and caleb!!

I just watched the best movie..I've ever watched in my whole life.. better than a walk to remember.. better than 'the notebook' ..so much better than titanic..

How could I've missed it??..it came out in 2008..and after a year..than only I came across..

I think I used about 10 tissues..hehe I was literally sobbing..thank God I was watching it alone..or else I would have made a fool out of myself.. well, yes I am very sensitive..very very..lol.. its not that hard to make me cry a river..hehe..but the movie was simply awesome!..

it didnt look like they were acting.. so real.. so touching the words.. simply amazing!!.. I've waited for this kinda story line..almost all my life..!! but I was disssapointed at the end.. because they copied my story line!!..sigh.. remember I wanted to write a love story??..well I had this on mind..not exactly of course..something like that.. even started writing in fact.. but guess I have to find a new one now..hehe...

You know..I kinda lost hope..early this morning.. hmm actually it happens every morning.. but after watching FIREPROOF..it opened not only my eyes..but my heart.. its like I was renewed.. how and why..I dont know.. but I was.. so much so.. that I have this strange feeling in me.. the feeling I've lost for awhile.. but I found it.. yes I did..=)

what feeling??..hehehe.. have you ever seen something beautiful..?? like a rare butterfly.. well what will you do..?? of cause you don't keep it to yourself.. you want to share it with your friends.. so you go all around.. calling everyone.. just to share what you've felt..and seen.. you want them to feel the same too!!.. hehe..

I feel exactly like that..but its more..so much more.. For indeed.. I've witnessed something absolutely beautiful.. and I want to share it too.. thats why the immediate blogging..hehe.. and like I said..its more.. like something called HOPE.. there is hope.. no matter how hopeless the situation is.. there is HOPE!!.. dont ever ever STOP BELIEVING!! ..hope is always and will be there..

For better or worse.. there's always hope..




Thank you Lord.. for this movie..and for giving me HOPE..
Amen..

And lastly.. i like the name CALEB!!..yes caleb, caleb CALEB!! I like to say it, I like the way it sounds..hehe..weird.. but well you know me.. I think if I ever have a son..hehe..I'll name him Caleb.. hmm.. Caleb Matthew.. yes I like mattew as well..lol.. or maybe just maybe.. there's someone named caleb out there..hehe..for me!!..someone in this world..lol..

p/s I accidentally deleted my signature.. sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment