Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the kid in me..

"I want you to know that it doesn't matter...Where we take this road someone's gotta go.."

Trust me..I have no idea.. why every song I listen has got to do with someone leaving.. or maybe this is a break up month.. sigh..

Well anyway..lets just KAMBAKTH ISHQ..for this post!!...I was watching ENCHANTED this afternoon in DISNEY CHANNEL.. *yeap the youngest in my home is 20..that's me..and I still insist on subscribing this channel*..hehehe..and I realize...no, happily ever after does not exist..it never will...sigh..but yeah.. let's just screw love!!...for at least this one time.. course I know I won't last long here..lol..I'll come running right back like a deprived child..hehe..but since I'm in the mood..so yeah..*off the love mode*

Let's talk about babiessssss!!!...heheheh..
I was on the train today..and saw this cute chinese girl..about 3 or 4..with her grandparents.. she was trying to put a cute white hat on her granpa..but he was avoiding it..and she was having a really good time..that the whole coach was filled with her laughter.. it sounded like and inconsistent music.. and I couldn't help but laugh with her as well.. hehehe..

One of the greatest advantage in being a kid..is that you get to act completely stupid..and don't give a damm about what others think!!...Isn't that amazing??.. to do what you want..be whoever you want..say everything you wanna say..and still keep on smilling for real =) ..yeah..most of us might think.."I don't care what they think of me.." ..but let's be honest..is it really true??..do you really not care..if a cute guy walk passed you..and you have a lettuce stuck in between your teeth, when you want to give him the best smile you have??..hehehe..you got to be completely out of your mind..if your answer is NO!!.. and that's the reason..why we are dealing with so many fake people.. Those who cange they way they talk.. they way they dress..just to fit in..

So anyway..lets come back to babies..hehehe
Some of the stupid things I got myself into while I was a kid..
  • I can finish a whole bottle of milk..and water..at a ago.. *explains my size*..
  • I use to have my favorite sofa in my grandma's place..and would kick anyone who sits there..when I'm on it..hehe..*they hated me for this*
  • "Jobabe" ..was what everyone called me, and even now..sigh.. after watching THE BABE cartoon..where babe, the main character is a FREAKING PIGLET!!..heheh
  • Once I'm done drinking..I would throw my bottle..I mean literally throw it down on the carpet..I wish I knew why too..lol
  • I would eat anything you give me..even papers and eraser..sigh..
  • I'll always get lost wherever they take me.. the worst was when I was 6 years..mom took me to shop in BILLION..and yeah..I got lost..hehe.. A cleaner found me..and took me to the office.. I was crying non-stop...and they have to make an annoucement to the whole shopping MALL!!..sigh.. even in that age I was embarrassed badly!!..argh..
  • I use to bang my sister's head on the wall...lol.. I think that's why she is soooo annoying right now.. argh..should have just left her brain the way it was!!..LOL..
  • I would cry..until I get what I want...like every other normal kid.. and No.. I am not the giving in type..sadly!!
  • I ran away from my home when I was 4..lol.. course I was angry with my mom for some reason...and hid in the car..till my dad consoled me, that he would get me some chocolates..hehehehe..i know i know..
Ok.. enough of stupid things I've revealed about myself.. hope it did cheer up those broken hearted ones.. and what said in here..STAYS in here.. it's purely private and confidential..one is not allowed to discuss it outside my blog..thank you for your kind co-operation..=)

take care..and have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment