Monday, March 8, 2010

marriage??

Why does A.R RAHMAN..have to compose his songs in such a way..that I can't stop listening to it..?? It's a very bad influence you know.. when you have 4 assignments due this 2 weeks..and mid term coming up next week..sigh..

I'm sorry..I know I shouldn't influence you guys as well.. but the song is beyond AWESOME!!..yes..the hosanna song from the latest tamil movie..VTV!!.. the song where everyone was talking about..and I told myself..'NO!!..I'M NOT GONNA GET ADDICTED TO SUCH NONSENSE"!!..but yes..as usual..i was wrong..very wrong.

Go and listen..I dare you!!..XD

Anyway..there's so much I wanna blogged about..like how I donated blood..and created a scene!!..heheeheh.. yeah..typical me.. Jon even said.."THIS REMINDS ME OF WHAT HAPPEN IN GOODWILL GAMES...NOT BAD AR JUAN..YOU ARE ABLE TO SHINE WHERE EVER YOU GO!!"...

yeah..some kinda 'karat' shine!!..ehehehe.. My pressure was kinda low..and I semangatly thought my 4 hours ago breakfast was enough..so yeah.. everyone surrounded me..like i was about to give birth..or something..and please..trust me..YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN GOODWILL GAMES!!..

somethings are better left unsaid..=)..

I realize something about me..I'm very very argumentative!!..sigh.. yes..I argue..even when I know it doesnt make sense.. when I know I have no more points left!!.. my mom asked.."y didnt you become a lawyer??" ...I said.."course I dont TALK IN PUBLIC..just write!!" ..and your talking to a girl who leaves the house at 7.25..when the school starts at 7.30.. lol.. and one more thing..I was a prefect.. 'jaga gate' some more..so yeah..lol...not really the kinda person to defend you..'loyar buruk' ..maybe can..=p

and yes..I suddenly have this sudden urge to write a love story.. I don't know.. course I think this world has lost its true meaning of love.. broken relationships.. I mean where's the love that brought them together in the first??..the love that said.."I'll be with you till death do us part.."..or some even said.."Not even death can bring us down.." ...I dont know.. well if I happen to be in a relationship.. yes relationship..but not to hook up.. there's a big difference.. when your in a relationship..You're committed.. you want to make it last.. to face the world together..no matter how much they tear you apart.. and yes I have found the answer.. ok answers..

for a marriage to last..
1) God to be put first!!
2) communication..
3) great sex..=)

thats based on what I watched in Oprah.. what I read in 'men are from mars and women are from venus"...no matter what the movie THE UGLY TRUTH says..trust me..this book is worth it..lol..and also based on my experience!!..heheehe

wow..I think I should become a marriage counselor..hmmm... I know..i change my mind really fast..hehehe..

anyway..some other time k??

take care..god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment