Thursday, March 4, 2010

kambakth ISHQ!!

"Even if the sky is falling down.. You are my only.. Don't need to worry.. baby are you down..down..down..down..."

Yeah just...go away...hope the sky falls down on you!!...cilaka!!..

hehehee..

"KAMBAKHT ISHQ!!" ...like seriously!!...lol.. betul-betul babi!!...hehehe.. apparently babi and daymm...are the only words I use to curse..so yeah... BABIIIII!!..CILAKA!!...sigh... well ISHQ..i'm sure you know what is it..=)... its that F.O.U.R LETTER WORD...that begins with "L" ..
"kambakht"!!!...lol...go find out yourself...hehehe

I think its like really useless.. I mean.. aaarrgghhh..I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT OUT HERE!!..

stttteeewwwpiiidddd betul!!

*I'm sorry...but someone just crossed the line!!..*...

no....you dont win her heart... and expect her to say it..nut!!

Come on la...no matter how much the world changes...TRADITIONAL WAY STILL ROCKS!!..
Your the freaking guy.. ok.. so yeah!!..prove it!!..=)

LOL...

I'm sure..theres some girls out there who totally agree with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment