Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the circle of life

"said you love me..said you never leave me..maybe I just heard you wrong.. Cause I'm damage..I'm damage.. don't know what to do.. Baby.. I'm damage.. so so damage.. because of you.."

and my cousin is in a relationship??!!... wow.. I mean really.. she's damm picky.. don't know how many guys she rejected.. even worse than me.. ceeeeeh waaaahh...hehhehehee..

But seriously, if she's in a relationship.. that is something..

And indeed what goes around, comes around.. Someone might be dying here.. while in the other side of the world..a baby is born.. Someone just had the worse day ever..while another had the best.. Someone got promoted..another lost his job.. Some did well in the grammar test a while ago...while some did really badly..*like me*..=(.. Some just gotten out of a bad relationship.. while some just got themselves into a good one..

No matter how the circle chooses to turn.. we are all given another gift.. the gift to choose.. the gift to make decision..on how we want our life to be.. for at the end of the day..its your life your talking about.. not theirs... but then again..all we can do is plan.. the outcome is in HIS hands..

Its the same as baking a cake.. you put in all the ingredients you want in the cake.. sweeter, add a lil bit more sugar.. and the icing.. what shape do you want.. it depends on you.. but you can't really decide on how the cake is going to turn out.. it might be burnt or might not rise.. it might be under cooked.. or it can turn out perfectly!!.. but it's still not in your hands!!...XD..

Like you sow the seed..but you don't decide whether it should rain or not, or how many worms is going to corrupt the seed!!.. You studied for your exam.. but you cant be over-confident.. Over-confident is bad!!..trust me..I experienced it like so many times..lol.. or you can study for your exam..and who knows..you might loose your dear ones on the same day.. like I said.."its not in your hands!!"

I know...sucks rite??.. but its not that bad.. once you learn that when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry..show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile..=)

Its a whole lot easier.. when you realize that HE, the one who decides it FOR YOU..is always by YOUR SIDE TOO.. whether you want him or not.. HE IS ALREADY THERE.. with arms open wide..learn to let go..whatever that's holding you back.. let go..and let the chips fall where they may.. trusting is hard..very hard.. much harder that doubting..and thats why its important,,

If He wants it to happen..it will.. If He doesnt..it wont.. as simple as that..but remember.. He knows what's best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment