Friday, March 26, 2010

careless!!

"I made it obvious..done everything but sing it..(crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong)..I'm not so good with words..but since you never seem to see.. I'll say it in a love song.."

Pretty interesting day today..hmm did I mention that I dislike MALAYSIAN STUDIES??!!.. well I officially hate it now!!.. haiz.. course i just had my mid term and yes..you guessed it!!..it's bad.. really really bad!!..sigh..

Moving on..PINKY WAS IN COLLEGE BY 9!!! FOR 11AM CLASS!!..weeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. a miracle has indeed occurred in UCSI!!..ok she's gonna curse me when she reads this!!..=p ..so for 2 hours we were at the library..talking about how dumb guys can get..which reminds me.. we're dumb enough..to talk about how dumb they are..and erm..gosh!!..i just made myself even dumber by stating it here right??!!..lol.. what, you don't understand!!??..hehe..you're not suppose too!!.. a bit too hyper today...that's why..hehe

Next..for the record..
  • 2008 I lost my 200 bucks citizen watch presented by my chiti.. and my sis MP3 player..which I didn't really loose it..but forgot to remove it from my pocket..hence it had a great wash in the machine!!..and there goes all my songs..sigh.. yes yes.. she wanted to murder me..but she knew i was the only one she had..hehehe
  • 2009...I lost my Sister's 2G MP3 AGAIN!!..had over 1000 song, samsung brand..touch pad.. sigh..and also my 4G pendrive!!..i know i know..my sister was already digging my grave.. but I apologized quickly..saying I'll get a new one somehow..which I'm still working on it..hehehe
and 2010..my first lost for the year..hehe..MY TOUCH N GO CARD!! ..and since someone specially requested for the story to be posted..so yeah..i shall blog it detaily..

So as usual..I was late..manage to sweet talk to my sis to allow me to use the car.. I didn't have time to take the bus..and the moment I was in the car..there the bus comes.. typical huh??.. when you wait for the bus..there's none!!..when you dont..you see a dozen!!..sheesh..

and I saw the touch n go card on the dash board of the car..and repeated to myself constantly.."don't forget the touch n go card..you know this will always happen..DONT FORGET!!" ...so I had this image of me..putting it inside my pocket... locked the car..started walking to KTM ..and again..there goes the TRAIN!!..sigh.. when you rush for the train..it'll fly..when you don't..its like a pregnant woman!!..so slow!!..and you know KTM!! how puctual it is..sigh...

and then I touched my pocket.. i was like,..'oopps.. i knew i put it in here..' ..where can it be..i open my bag then.. and my purse.. I SWEAR I PUT IT SOMEWHERE!!..but where??!! ..maybe its in the car.. should I walk all the way back and get all sweaty..and miss another train??..nah..its only RM3.60 after all.. so yeah..dengan confidentnya.. hoping that its in the car.. i went to college..

By the time i came back it was 4.30.. opened my car.. my heart sank..when it wasnt in there.. i checked everywhere.. even under the carpet.. the dashboard.. sigh.."why does this keep happening to me.." ..so i walked all the way back..feeling everything under my feet t..silently praying.."card, please appear..I wont loose you again.. will hold you close to my heart..I promise you this time.." ...TWICE!!..i walked back and forth.. and nope.. MY CARD DOESN'T LIKE ME EITHER!!..sigh.. i wished I knew why.. and that was the end of it!!.. but too bad la..it just lost a great owner!!..hehehe..yeah rite..the owner who cant even hold a tiny card.. maybe it is in better hands now..sigh..RIP my lovely card..

but..you know I realize something.. that you dont miss the water..till the well runs dry.. you dont miss the summer till the winter appears.. you dont miss the person..till they're really gone.. sigh..

I felt it that moment I lost my card..no matter how much you pray..or you cry..what is done is done..what is gone..will never come back.. or maybe it will unless your really really blessed.. but hmm..it rarely happens.. so yeah..hold everything and everyone..close to your heart..like its the only thing you have..like the only person who loves you..=)

MORAL of the story..try not to trust me with anything precious.. but hmm..you can trust me with anyone.. I won't let go.. you have my word..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment