Monday, March 22, 2010

how to waste time

I don't really have anything..but I wanna blog!!.. which means it's gonna be loaded with crappings..=)

Anyway guess what??.. I LOST EVERYTHING IN MY PEN DRIVE!! ..CRAP CRAP CRAP!!.. why why??.. what did I do??.. Just because I lost a pen drive last year BY ACCIDENT.. doesn't mean I have to loose all my files this year..rite??!!..*sobs..sobs** ...

ok..that didnt make sense.. but yeah.. damm that printing shop!!.. I have to get another pen drive.. I think my PURPLE 4G KINGSTON pen drive is already in the edge of dying.. haiz.. too many memories with it.. JOO HOOI got it for me from the PC fair..right after I lost my other 4G white pen drive..*I loved that a lot*..it has this red blinking light..and ANTI-VIRUS!!.. no joke.. You have to know that UTAR's PC is the worst ever.. not only its as slow as a tortoise but full..I MEAN FULL ..of all kinds of Trojan..I still remember the lecturer saying.."you all need to get a separate PEN DRIVE..just for UTAR'S PC alone!!" ..that's how bad it was la.. and even..my strong "armed" pen drive..stood by me..even death couldn't part us!!.. sigh.. till I dumbly lost it!!..sheesh..

Ok..lets move on.. or else I think I could go on writing about how I got married to my pen drive..hehe..
Today in EXPO class..we're suppose to come out with ideas..on HOW TO WASTE TIME..hehe..
so here's my own..

  • FACEBOOKING!!... i wouldn't consider blogging as "wasting" time.. because whatever I write in here..is my life.. so if I say I'm wasting time blogging..mean I am wasting my life..hehe..
  • Watching "THE NANNY" ..bout 100+ times..over and over again..till I kinda memorize the dialogues..*lifeless*
  • Reading all my novels..again and again..
  • Watching.."twilight".."titanic"..other nice movies..again and again..hehehe
  • Daydreaming...trust me I'm famous for this..
  • Looking at the mirror...figuring out..how to make my 'pores' disappear..hehe
  • Arguing with my sis..about something that doesnt make sense..
  • Arguing with my mom..knowing I WONT WIN!!..no matter how right I am..hehe
  • AsSIGNMENTS!!..=((((
Ok..I have to agree..this post was a TOTAL waste of time..but but..

sigh..I have to say somethings....erm..
or maybe some other time..sigh..

take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment