Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When she's a child

Here..I give you something to admire...since my posts are always full of words!!...hehe

the cutest baby ever born was on the 15th of JUNE 1990!!....look at her.. wow!!..I melted there and there!!.. wish I could hold her in my arms and cuddle her!!..sigh..but she grew up.. sudah 20 tahun wor...manyak tua sudah!!..hehehehe..

Presenting..the lil one in diapers..



Believe it or not..that was lil Juan Margrita.. isnt she the cutest??..hehehe..yeah I know.. it all changed when she grew!!.. not so cute anymore..sigh..





I told you..she eats anything she wants... that explains her size!!..hehehe





Check out her hair..close to "SAMY VELLU" rite??..hehehe.. *dont ask*..the parents wanted a boy..but she turned to be a 'GIRL' ..hence the short hair..=(




She's with her sister...hehehe....in her grandma's house.. sigh..miss that house!!


Anyway..hope you enjoyed this short presentation..lol.. please..dont dream about this girl tonight..though its hard not too..I understand your feelings..hehehe

NITEZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment