Monday, March 29, 2010

Speechless

Before I start...
Hmm..I dont think I mentioned this..but yeah my PC speakers has not been working for the past 2 months..!!....my ears was bleeding with NO MUSIC..Everytime I had to beg my sis to use the laptop instead..sigh..

So let me start..
It's a coincidence..really..

Like why did I decide post lyrics yesterday??
Like why did my mom remember and decided to bring home the speakers today..??
Like why did I choose to listen to "we are the world"..the HAITI version..right after she brought home the speakers??
Like why did saha come to my house at the same time to re-format my laptop and at the same time introduce another MICHAEL JACKSON song??

Did you see the connection??
LYRICS-SPEAKERS-WE ARE THE WORLD HAITI (MJ)-SPEECHLESS(MJ)

LOL...if you think I'm driving you crazy.. well I hope I'm not.. It makes perfect sense to me though.. for I couldn't fine any better song..than this song.. really.. it got me thinking..

how could anyone trash the gift of love??..
how could anyone even think of crushing anothers heart ..??
how could anyone have the heart to hurt another??
how could anyone play with the words..'I love you..'??
how can one pretend that it's cool to do so??
sigh...
HEARTLESS!!..

I have heard so many songs.. I have no idea..why this left so much impact on me..It's just that the way MJ portrayed love is so true..so magical and simply amazing in this song.. There are not just words..if you feel what he is trying to say..it makes more sense why am I sooo touched!!..

How should I put this??..really..I have no words to explain..hmm I don't know if at all I'm gifted to experience such love..but I know for a fact..that I've already and still experiencing much more than the gift of love.. I have indeed experience the greatest gift of all..JESUS!!...

What else could I ask for??..He's all I ever need.. and will need!!..

But still..take a look at these words..

SPEECHLESS BY MICHAEL JACKSON!

Your love is magical..
That's how I feel..
But I have not the words..here to explain..
Gone are the grace..for expressions of passion..
But there are worlds and worlds..of ways to explain..
To tell you how I feel..
But I am..

Speechless..speechless..
That's how you make me feel..
When I'm with you..I'm faraway..
And nothing is for real..
When I'm with you..
I'm lost for words..
I don't know what to say..
My head's spinning.. like a carousel..
so silently I pray...

Helpless and hopeless..
that's how I feel inside..
Nothing's real but all is possible..
if God is on my side..
When I'm with you.. I am in the light..
where I cannot be found ..
It's as though I am standing in..
the place called Hallowed Ground ..

Speechless..speechless..
That's how you make me feel..
When I'm with you..I'm faraway..
And nothing is for real..
I'll go anywhere.. and do anything..
just to touch your face..
There's no mountain high.. I cannot climb..
I'm humbled in your grace..

Speechless..speechless..
That's how you make me feel..
When I'm with you..I'm faraway..
And nothing is for real..
Speechless

Your love is magical..
that's how I feel..
But in your presence..
I am lost for words..
Words like, "I love you."...

Wow..I am speechless.. he's in love with her so much..that he is speechless.. lost for words.. words like 'I LOVE YOU'..hence the song is called "Speechless" ..

Yeah so what??..may seem normal to you.. but guess its just me.. hehe... I feel a little too much.. but yeah.. I like this song..=)

Go and listen..=) ...I can't promise you anything for I believe everyone has their own taste in music.. but it was worth it..for me..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment