Friday, March 5, 2010

everyday, every second and every moment!

"You're so beautiful...so damm beautiful.."

Hmmm.."would you go out with me today??".. Right question..just THE WRONG PERSON asking it!!..lol..

I'm sorry..I cant say 'yes' when I feel nothing.. I don't know how some people do it.. but its happening quite often these days..like Mr Ken, my lecturer was saying.. Love is no more love these days.. one sleeps with a new girl everyday...Indeed, love is like a game..with many players.. lol

Its weird you know.. I mean the ones that searches for real love..ends up with JErks!!..The ones who doesnt..ends up with A GUY!!..and then he is left heart broken!!..sigh...=(

Anyway..I went to watch that new tamil movie..*cant remember the name*..with the 'HOSANNA' song in it..lol.. Seriously..me being the typical girl..can say that the movie..was a bit tooo OVER in the LOVEY DOVEY mode.. imagine this.. "would you cross the skies with me??" ..and this sentence was repeated..almost through out the movie..but subtitles WERE DAMM GOOD!!..hehe

Actually, the movie wasnt that bad..esp the ending.. many of them..would have hated it..but I loved it!!..because its something..YOU'LL NEVER EVER EXPECT!!..and it reminds of the real world.. where you can't always get what you want..you just got to live..with what you have..=)

and please...dont ever take me to watch another LOVE STORY again!!!!..i'll be emo-ing to the max.. want a prove??..here..take a look..

Everyday, every second and every moment!!
by Juan Margrita!!

Everyday is a gift..
Or so I was told..

But they were wrong..
For the only gift..
I long to receive..
is you...
The very you..
that I see, what the world cant..
Beautiful and perfect..
and indeed..
everyday is worthwhile..

Every second is precious..
They told me that too..

But whats a second..
Without your smile..
that sends me shivers all over..
Without your laugh..
that makes me wanna hear it..
over and over again..

Without those words..
that makes me smile..
even in the darkest hour..
Without those eyes..
Where I see my world in it..
where I loose myself..
just by starring at it..

Every moment is to be cherished..
They just wont stop!!

And with my head held high up...
I Took a deep breath..
and whispered these words..

Every moment..without you
Is like a heart without a home...
A soul without a body..
The earth..without the sun..
The ocean without the ground..
The baby..without her mother..
The bird without wings..

I could go on..and on
But its beyond words..
For my world..
just can't be right..
without you in my life..

Everyday, every second.. every moment..
Is paradise..
When I'm with you!!

So you see??..what happens when you bring the lovey-dovey stuff to me??..LOL.. and you know..sometimes I think I should be born as a guy!!..lol.. really..hehehe

sigh..what a weirdo!!

2 comments:

  1. I watched it too =) hahahahahhaha..i agree with you. a tad bit too emo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehee...really emo!!..simbhu was overdoing his part..with his dancing!!..hehehe

    ReplyDelete