Sunday, January 30, 2011

Because sometimes you got to have a lil faith

No I don't really wanna talk about what happen today. The mind was all over the place..

Well, you strive to be perfect.. the perfect daughter..but it's simple not enough.. its never enough.. and the weird thing is, its the best already and if you push yourself a lil more, you'd have no choice but to probably jump over the cliff!! ..=(( the perfect friend.. sighh.. which never did happen and never will... cause something else always get's in the way.. =(( the perfect sister.. haizz... its the other way you know.. I have the perfect sister.. but well let's just not get in there..=(( the perfect girlfriend?? ...hmmm... oh dear, I think I really scare people off.. =(( ..The perfect child to God?? ..=(( And thats the one that I failed the mostt!! ..sssiiighhh...

And since I need to somehow find myself again by 10.30am tomorrow morning as I will be facing 54 rascals.. lol ok, they're not that bad.. A lil, but can la..=)) ..It's the first time in this year I'm gonna teach.. and I'm gonna talk about angels..=))

Hmm.. how I wish someone would have told me about angels, when I was 11..I mean yes, I did knew about them..but no one told me who exactly they were, what they did, where are they present?? ..sighh at least I wouldn't be feeling this depressed at the age of 21..=((

Because I just googled the Catholic website about angels and the mass.. and I went like WOW!! =)) so maybe you dont believe in angels.. oh, well how is it that you believe in the one no man has seen or can see?? ..It's simply called faith! ..For blessed are those who does not see and yet believe..=)

But I still don't feel that good.. argh.. nevermind we shall not talk about it.. AALL IZZ WELL!! ..lol

Lord,
Yes its me again..
The one who probably comes to you only when she needs you..=(
Well, yes I kinda need you the most..like right now..
Weird, we never knew that YOU'RE the only one we need.. when YOU'RE the only one we have.. sighhh


Well I did try coming to you.. It didnt work..
But then I finally realized, 
That one needs to seek the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul..
Then can you find him..
Guess I searched you with my mind only.. not my heart or soul..
Apparently at the moment it was really, kinda messed up! ..
Yes my fault, cause if I actually surrendered them to you earlier..
I wouldn't be in such a mess right now! =((


Anyway, you know what happen today.. 
You know everything.. even my thoughts and hers..
But well, you know what's best..
You know what's right..
So help me then..
To know what's right..and do it..
Help her too, guide her and be with her..
For she means a lot to me..
And yes, I love her so very much!!


Oh oh, and please speak through me.. when I speak to YOUR children about you, tomorrow..
For you know, I go clueless, blank and very blurr in just a second! =)


One more thing... you know about that "thing".. I talked to you about earlier.. please do something about it! ..K thanks for listening! ..oh oh and as you promised, bless all my angels and send me more!! and thanks a lot for them! =))
Amen!!

p/s .. it feels a lot better, when you write your prayers, rather than saying it out laud.. becomes my mind  gets distracted like so so easily! ..This works.. you should try it too.. sometimes!

Ok its 2.50 a.m.. yikesss.. and I wonder how in the world I got into teaching ..sighhh.. fail la! ..lets hope and pray that I can get actually get up when the alarm rings..rather than snoozing it over and over..till I realize. "oooppss I,m late again!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment