Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Complaint and complaint!

Ok someone just got into my nerves..=((

Because, you're my friend.. and I treat you as one.. and well I'm porbably the bestest friend you'll ever get.. *perasan abit~~* ;p ;p hehe but seriously that doesnt mean you can cross the limit.. sighhh.. and I truly value true and sincere friendship.. I'll cherish it till forever.. but then. grrr this is too much! like wayy too much.. sighh.. I'm not the type who says it to your face.. but this is like soo very unexpected!

Anyway.. sorry for that one paragrapgh.. I just needed to let it out somewhere..

hmm..and now I lost my mood on what I wanted to write..:S

Hmm anyway have you ever taken a look at the sky?! Seriously its sooo magically beautiful.. Like someone drew it..every shapes and sizes fits in perfectly.. and the colour.. especially when the sun rises..or sets.. its simply breataking!! ...and the moment its about the rain.. it paints the perfect picture of sadness, guilt and darkness.

And so the rain pours.. like nobody's business! ..Yes I love the rain.. but when your bag is heavy and your jeans is sweeping the floor and you chose to wear these gorgeous new shoes..and you happen to wear this white blouse..thats exactly when you say, "Lord, why do you always shower your blessings at the wrong time??!!"

Hehehe.. but then again..when it doesn't rain.. we curse the hot whether.. "It's sooo stuffy! We all need some ice!" ..and when it rains.. we wish otherwise..

Weird eh? ..Yes, we humans.. we complaint and complaint and complaint.. and we are never satisfied! .. We have something.. and we expect more! ..Higher pay, air-conditioned room, gold-dyed hair, one more car. Yes I complaint too! Like a lot.. especially about KTM! ..=)

And still, KTM was partly responsible for my education.. seriously! ..=)

A wise person once said,
 Stop complaining, start appreciating.. and you will see how beautiful your life is..

Take a wild guess who is that wise person! ...hehehe yes yes.. meee!! ..

Ok lame..

Need to get back to my assignments! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment