Monday, January 24, 2011

Something wrong

Ok something is wrong! ..Hmm.. and no its not because I have ULCER'S near my throat, on my tongue.. which is robbing away my tasted buds..hence I can't enjoy my food as everything is sooo tasteless..and making me sound like a grumpy old lady!!!

Its something else..
Something I'd rather not tell..
Something I'll take with me
Till I reach 6 feet underground..

Its something hmm..
Its something you will never guess..
Something I kinda shed tears..
Something that left me sleepless..
Something which I've no idea whether its my fault or not..
Something I wish to say it too..
But I can't..

Then I say to myself.. "Nevermind Juan, there's a reason.. there's always a reason!" ..

Because seriously, that's the best thing you can say to yourself. When everything else falls apart..there has to be a reason! ..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment