Thursday, January 27, 2011

Because its ok to feel completely human..

Hello.. I'm so very the happy today! ..hehehe.. nope, its not because I finally got my ribena, ...siighhhh.. my mom decided to not give in to my whining and pestering...and I'm beginning to think that I might be adopted!..=(( ..lol ;p;p hmmm but well this happiness is because pinky got me M&M's!!! ..hehehe ;p ;p ...

Hmm..ok let's be serious..and talk more about stuffs that actually shows that this blog belongs to a 21 year old girl.. rather than a 5 year old girl..hmm *shhheesshh.. did I just type 21??** ..Ohhh nooo...=((  she;s 21 already!! but seriously, I don't look like one..and neither do I feel like one... haaiizzz..

Anyway, I stumbled upon Alvin Teoh's note..He is like Martin Jalleh and Mervyn.. the one who goes around Malaysia, giving talks and inspiring youths! ..=) and when I read his note I went  like "WOW!!"..=) because he made me realized that its ok to feel totally human..=) ..Its ok to feel like you don't like who you are now.. It's ok to feel far away from God and feel guilty about it.. its ok to feel like quitting in whatever your doing.. its ok to feel that you've been a bad child to your parents..or a bad parent to your children.. its ok to fall..its ok to cry.. its ok to feel completely human.. =))

Oh oh..and its ok to feel completely emo-sified and its really ok to write about your frustration, anger, or how hurt are you.. Others may think that you are asking for self-pity.. but this is how certain people deal with it.. rather than jumping off the 26th floor or hanging on the ceiling or drinking weed grass poison.. seriously, this way is so much better..=)

So yesh.. if your reading this.. and your feeling completely lost and so alone and so well not-so-good.. really, its alright..=) ..and remember, things are going to get better! Have faith!

Anyway, back to what happen today.. Nisha, Pinky and me..had a rather unusual+exciting+informative lunch date!! ...We were so buzy talking and talking and suddenly Nisha said, "comes lets go to genting!!..its like another 2 more years.. and after this..we wont be seeing each other so often anymore!!" ...And then it hit me there and there! ...gosshh.. its the 2nd year already.. where and how did the first year pass by sooo fast??! ..sighhh.. and the next thing we will all be getting married and having kids.. Ok the "we" obviously didn't really include me..I meant my friends..=)

Sighh...and yes we were suppose to make a day trip to genting.. but well my dearest Pinky is having some unavoidable circumstances ...so we're going to settle it with a movie instead! ..=) oh oh..and back to M&M ... wow, seriously its been awhile since someone touched me with and make me go "AWWWHHH!!" ..heheh.. Pinky actually remembered to get me my m&m's which I told her jokingly to get it for me and of cause I totally forgot about it also! ..and then today she dragged all of us to 7/11 ...and bought me M&M's!! ...XD ..hehe.. yes, it may sound normal for you.. but for me.. perhaps its what you call friends..=) though it was only m&m's..but really, its the thought that counts! ..

And I've got no idea what I did to deserve such lovely friends! ..=) XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment