Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She wants RIBENAAAA!!

I think I've been blogging so much.. that now I'm having a writer's block! ..lol.. wanna know what it is? ..Do that a look at sukhbir's blog!! ..=)

Anyway..I want my Ribena!!! Like seriously.. I begged and pleaded my mom to make for me..for she gave the, "are-you-serious?" kinda look...I mean though I know I can make it myself.. sighhhh.. but it taste's nothing like when your mom makes it.. it is filled with extra love and EXTRA SUGAR!! ...;p ;p ;p ...hehehe ok fine, the point is I WANT MY RRIIBBEENNAA!! ..lol

I remember when I was in kindergarten, Ribena was like the world's awesome-est drink!!! ...and Padle-pop was everyone's favorite!! ...siigghhh... and it still tastes sooo gooodddd!! . and they have this thing new thing with apple + ribena... it's so-so only eh! ..heheheheh

Hmm.. oh oh..and I was also craving for NESTUM!!! ...Don't ask me why.. its just all of a sudden, you have this craving for certain food. NESTUM is just soo yummy.. my mom didnt feed me RUSK when I was a kid.. so I didn't really get the gist of it..but NESTUM! ..yessss baby! ..hehe.. Let's not get to chocolates.. I can just die any moment..;p

And my mom is leaving to Langkawi this weekend.. I begged her again to get me 5 packetS of hershey's kisses!! ...woowww.. now it self my mouth salivating d! ..hehehe ..but seriously, you can just die with kisses! ..again.

The thing is.. I'm having hunger fever. Yes, thats a new found disease by me. Its like every hour you need something to munch..though you just had OLD TOWN'S Nasi Lemak Special.. you need more!! ..sigh.. I think by the end of this semester...I'd be looking like a potato sackk! ..

sigh sorry for sharing with you my depression in hunger and yes this post is totally lame.. but its true. I'm hungry and I WANT MY RIBENA!!

OK BYEEEE!!! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment