Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can't find a title

=)))))))))

heheheeh.. I suddenly feel like smilling..=)))) ..and if you feel the same, smileeeee!! ..=)))) ;p ;p

hmmmm..I wanted to post about something, unfortunately it slipped out of my mind.. I'll let you know once I regain my memory k?! =)

Oh and I have the bestest sister in the whole wide world!! ...hehehe.. for now..;p ;p ..Because she actually got me the bluetooth device which means now its so much easier for me to transfer stuffs into/from my oh-so-lovely pink mobile!! ..hehehe..;p She's definitely not gonna read this.. but someday when I'm 50 and read this back.. I shall remember my-once-in-a-blue-moon-AWESOME-sis!! ..hehehe ;p

Hmm, what else... oh yeah, first day of catechism class today.. New students, new environment.. Almost lost my voice while trying to calm them down.. Apparently everyone is so excited at the beginning..but by the end of the year, they just can't wait to get over it.. hmmm, the same goes with new things.. it'll be soo cool to hold it in your hands..and after a few days/months.. the value drops.. we don't feel that excited anymore.. sometimes we even forget that it exist.. Hmm.. could it be the same with people? .. hmm I guess not, or else it matrimony wouldn't mean a thing. =)

Alrite, sorry for the not so interesting post, my mom was determined to ruined my kinda-awesome day..=)

Have a great nite!!

oh and I simply can't get this off my mind..

"When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.. cause you're amazing, just they way you are.."

No comments:

Post a Comment