Friday, January 21, 2011

The story of the broken sandals..

Sighhh.. so you wanna hear what happen today? hehe.. Actually it is not that much of a story.. but I'm known for my exaggeration and well a little on the "dramatic" side..so do bare with me..=)

It all started like this...

Once upon a time.. in the land far far away, called KAJANG, which I presume many of you dislike it, nevertheless its probably the best place ever existed in my map! ..;p ;p ..yes I know, such a sad child eh? ..lol.. anyway back to my story.. there lives this gorgeous, awesome girl who has got no idea what is going in the world.. OK *scratch that*!! ..Who thinks that in this world of lies, there must be some truth left! ..hmm thats better..=)

Ok, you know what? ..I'm running out of words, and there's this awesome movie that's gonna start.. so lets make it short!

So yes, there I was attending my Fundamentals of Marketing class with Sam, Sudha, and Adrian.. And nope I forgot everything I learned today, but I remembered the jokes we cracked and the laugher we had..=)

After that I had written discourse with pinky, and as usual, Pinky decided to skip class again! ..hmmph! ..I was getting out from the lift..and somehow my sandals "magically" broke! .. I was like, "Oh no, this is not happening!!" ..grrr! ..But of cause, it happened...=(( ..It really did.. sighh..

I was sitting with Yamunah. And we were both cracking our head on how to fix mysandals. She was really sweet! =) I tried calling pinky like about 1000 times, but of cause that "nut" was still on bed!! ..grrr.. So I started asking the whole class for sellotape.. and nope, none of them had any.. hmmm.. I was desperate that to the extend, I started thinking of sticking my dentyne "chewing gum" to stick my sandals back together! siighhh.. Don't blame the girl.. she's still learning..=)

So I decided to msg Sudha, since she was the only one free.. And after numerous of msges either going to the cobbler or getting new slippers, Evin, my new found friend also my life saver borrowed me her slippers! ..And trust me, that message was like a breath of fresh air! ...

Seriously, the things I go through in life, sometimes I doubt if I was even destined to be created in the world..its like I escaped from another planet or something.. hmmm.. But I thank God, that my sandals didn't break when I was on a date! ..=) And to those who went through the trouble with me.. thanks a MILLION! ..=))

Moving on, I'm dancing again! .. yes, I'm kinda insane to have agreed to it but Sudha asked me so sweetly that it is so impossible to say NO! ..hmmph.. anyway so there's Sam, Sudha, Vashina, Evin, Kash, Jag, Sukhbir, and Riyad. We're kinda in need of another guy..who is suppose to be my partner.. So if you think you can dance, and cute, and single, and 6 pack and preferably 6 foot,happens to have a heart..can speak french.. you can sign up for the application..=)) ..LOL.. ok I'm just joking! Apparently that "guy" doesnt exist.. so application under construction.. again! ;p ;p

Goodness, I've got no idea what I just crapped.. anyway speaking of guys.. my mom asked me some interesting questions today..

Mom: Juan, how come there's no one special in your life.. 
Juan: Well ma, you simply have to remind me la now huh..
Mom: Sure there must be someone that you like.. 
Juan: hmm..I did.. I really did.. but well its not meant to be, I guess..
Mom: Do you want me to find someone??
Juan: Goodness gracious...since when you started running the match making business?..I'm pretty sure I'm capable of finding one..=)
Mom: ...Just don't be so choosy k! ..
Juan: .....

Oh and by the way.. I got a hair cut! ..lol.. It was simply too long..and depressing lol Yes the hair is shorter, with frinch, layered. I like it!

So the moral of the story.. hmmm.. that just because your sandals broke, its not the end of the world.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment