Friday, January 14, 2011

Till we meet again!

Nope I'm  not in a good mood right now..=(((

I'm leaving tomorrow.. like for real. =( .. I don't feel like going. sighhhh.. I don't know why, but I;m really really not in the mood to go. Not now at least.. SIGHHHHH!! ..But I don't have a choice! ..and NOOOOO!! I don't wanna go!! ..siighhhh.. SSIIIGHHHHHH!! ... why??  oh why Juan! ..What's wrong??! .. Goodness! ..If at all you know how I'm feeling right now.. sighhh.. I don't wanna go! .. And and.. I'm having this feeling that this is going to be the last.. like the last time EVER. Like I probably won't be meeting my family again.. or ever get to sleep on my bed.. or blog.. sheeessshh..

Yikkesss.. Great! ..Now I sound like one stuck-up "spoilt-brat" ...but really.. can someone save me? ..sighh..

What am I saying?!? ..its only 3 days 2 nights! ..and its MALACCA! ..not between life and death!.. and your going with your friends.. what else could be less exciting?? ..hmmm

I'm sorry, I needed something to come back to reality..lol

So anyway..have to go back packing my stuffs.. and charging stuffs.. and listing and writting.. hmmm

Exciting huh, how life is?? ..You thought you had it all, but well, its just the beginning!

Lord, please keep my family safe while im away!..

No comments:

Post a Comment