Saturday, January 29, 2011

And when everything falls apart..

 So what do you do when everything else falls apart? hmm having a bad day? Need someone to talk too? ..Feeling so lost and lonely all of a sudden.. Wanna hear some comforting words, thats worth your time?? And sometimes when the heart is a lil secretive.. and is determined to keep everything to itself.. perhaps, its time to listen.. to be still and simply listen..

Before you listen..you might wanna say these words to someone whom you think.. doesn't care about you anymore.. and yes, the one who is by your side.. and who watches upon you..=)

I know I need you..
I need to love you
I love to see you..
Its been so long..

I long to feel you
I feel this need for you..
I need to hear you..
Is that so wrong??

Now you pull me near you..
When we're close I fear you..
Still I'm afraid to tell you..
All that I've done..

Are you done forgiving?
Can you look past my pretending?
Lord, I'm so tired of defending what I've become..
What have I become..

I hear you say, 
"My love is over, 
Its underneath, its inside its in between.."

Honestly, thats NOT what He's trying to say.. Hmm feel your heart beat.. feel your breath.. and be still and listen.. just listen.. =)

The times you doubt me..when you can't feel..
The times you question, "Is this for real?"..
The times you're broken,
The times that you mend..
The times you hate me..
And the times that you bend..

These times you're healing..when your heart breaks..
The times that you feel like you've fallen from grace..
The times you're hurting..
The times that you heal..
The times you go hungry and are tempted to steal..

In times of confusion,
In chaos and pain..
I'm there in the sorrow, under the weight of the shame..
I'm there through your heart break..
I'm there in the storm..
My love I will keep you by my power alone..

I don't care where you've fallen..
Where you have been..
I'l never forsake you..
My love never ends..
It never ends..


Nope it doesnt end..even of the world ends..=)



No comments:

Post a Comment