Monday, January 17, 2011

Personality disorder..;p

Im' back!!! ...wooo hooo.. oh yes! ..I have loads to blog about.. unfortunately, its way pass my bedtime and I just completed my resume assignment. hehehehe..guess its back to staying-up-late-nite-cause-of-assignments hmm..

So I've been thinking, would someone actually like consider me for a position. I mean let's say if I join the career life.. to be honest. I have no idea on how to say stuffs about myself. I wrote "weird" in there..then I deleted cause I don't think anyone wants someone weird as their employee.. ..hmmm..after cracking my head for an hour so here's how I put it on my personality profile and it is suppose to be a whole page on this stuff...

Personality Profile:

I find this page the hardest page to write as I am still learning and have a lot more to learn about myself. As I have mentioned in my summary, I have quite an interesting personality. I tend to shy away in a large unknown crowd which confirms the obvious introvert person in me. At the same time, once I know the crowd, I tend to blossom and glow like a bright sunflower... ;p ;p 
I get along with almost everyone and can work very well in a team. I am more of a follower than a leader. However, given the task of leader, I can lead to the best of my abilities. I am more of a relationship oriented person rather than a task oriented person. I believe that once you have established a good relationship with your team mates then can the work be completed on time and successfully.
I dislike doing half past or incomplete work. Hence, I try to put my 101 % in everything I do. Once I am given a job and I am determined to put in my very best and produce a good piece of work. However, I have to say that I work best under pressure and I will meet the deadline even if I have to stay up all night.
I stand firm to the values of my life which are integrity, honesty, and sincerity. I appreciated everyone as they are for everyone is very special and unique in their own way. I do not agree in judging and criticizing others for I believe one should treat others as how they wish to be treated.
I can be easy to read and predictable or as complicated and unpredictable as a kaleidoscope. I see things as they are and try to connect them to life. I try not to complain much as I believe everything happens for a reason. I think life is a gift and I intend to use it wisely. In every fall, lies a chance for one stand up firmly. In every failure, lies an opportunity for one to succeed even more. In every loss, lies a greater mystery that is waiting to be revealed.


lol..so will you buy it? ..Like will you consider to me as an employee in your company?? ..hmmm.. or was it too mushy and weird?? too informal?? .honestly, I'm still trying to figure what in the world is "personality" ..hmm.. do let me know if you knew what is it..sighh.. currently facing personality disorder..=S


Oh oh..and malacca post coming up! ..stay tuned!..heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment