Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back..just as I expected!

Seeeee!!..I told you.. right when I feel like giving up on something.. it comes crawling back right in!.. Much stronger..much more..hmmm effective.. Cause ever since I got up this morning..my hand itched to blog.. itched to touch they keyboard and just rant something..whether it makes sense or not.. who cares??.. Just write, write and write.. Write till you have nothing to write.. Write till your fingers are tired.. Write even though the world thinks you have reached your highest level of insanity...

Like when you waited for someone sooo long.. and then its time to let go and move on.. and then they come back.. leaving your heart restless..and speechless..betul-betul hopeless!..lol

Well, anyway since I'm in the mood..hope you don't mind the extra crappings..=)

I had the weirdest dream ever..maybe not weird..lucky I guess.. I got up was wishing it happened in real life.. I won this first place in some talent contest..and my number was 100824!..I won RM2560!! I didnt know what was the number for, maybe should ask my dad to buy lottery or something..heheheh unfortunately Kamien woke me up and asked me to mail her the headlines and pictures.. and there goes my dream..

And it got me thinking.. Maybe its all just dream.. like in inception.. Maybe I'm in someones dream.. like a projection.. something thats not real.. someone wanted me in their dream..for whatever reason it is.. the fact that I'm sitting here typing.. its all a dream.. whatever your reading now..its a dream!...ssiigghhh..or maybe..I'm just toooo excited to get back my blogging mood..heehhehe... don't mind me alrite..=) and just incase..you better pinch yourself to make sure..its not a dream!..hehehe

But Dr Suess once said.."When your in love, reality is finally better than your dreams!" ...lol.. like thats gonna happen..ppfftt!

I ponteng class today..hehe.. cannot get up wor!!.. really!..and I just told you about my dream!..hehehe...anyway I didn't care also la.. bar list is out..and its only presentation today.. heard it was something!..and I missed it!.. The one day I'm absent..everything happens at that particular day!..ish

Instead I was at home..watching TITANIC!!..heheheheh.. Yeah tell me about it!.. I lost count already..how many times I watched it.. and Leonardo Dicaprio's eyes..is so so gorgeous!..Breathtaking!!.. You can just loose yourself in it.. It's like crystal clear sea green!!.. but then..in inception..in was BLUE!!.. I prefer the green though.. it looked very much natural.. =)

And I can't wait to be done with next week!..sssiighhh.. Monday, Journalism final report hand in and short presentation.. Tuesday, basic photography final assignment hand in..and also presentation.. Thursday comes my first paper!!.. which is only Moral studies.. and my sister said, Its really a waste of time and useless to actually study for that subject.. but still, knowing me.. and the unexpectedness of my brain and heart.. I better start studying any time soon..lol..

Anyway, I feel like saying something wise as well..or perhaps..the facts of life..just to cover up the crapping part above.. to tell you, that sometimes I can be sane and totally rational!..=)
  • When you trust someone, never ever trust them completely.. cause you'll never know what might happen..
  • When you like someone, never get emotionally attached!..its the biggest mistake ever.. its extremely hard..or should I say hard-er to get detached!
  • When you fall in love.. make sure its because of who they are.. and not because of the sweet talk they whisper in your ears..
  • When someone says he likes you... is he still willing to hold your hand and look into your eyes, when you don't look like Angelina Jolie or Megan fox anymore??
  • If that person can't wait for you..than tooooo bad!!.. Someone else is willing too..
  • The main reason why some relationship don't work out and is left to waste.. is because they do not say whats in their heart..
  • It takes boy, to go up to all girls, take her hand and say "You're hawwt, I love you!!.." ....but it takes a man, to wait for that girl, never let her wet her cheeks.. hold her in her arms, look into her eyes..kiss her forehead and say.."You're beautiful, I want to spend the rest of my life with you!!"..=)
  • Assuming is bad.. Assuming can lead to arguments.. Assuming can lead to heart break.. So next time..just ask or say what you need to say..
  • You don't miss the water..till the well runs dry.. You'll never know what you had..till its gone..
hehehe...kononnya want to be a philosopher..for the day!..=)

Anyway I shall get back to the assignements!!..oh oh..and this song is awesome!!

I wanna grow old with you..
I wanna die lying in your arms..
I wanna grow old with you..
I wanna be looking in your eyes..
I wanna be there for you..
Sharing in everything you do..
I wanna grow old with you..

Simply awesome, amazing lyrics kan??...

Goodbye then...

No comments:

Post a Comment