Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eclipse!!

"And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket.. but I gotta get a move on with my life.. its time to be a big girl now.."

Awwwwhhh..now I feel like a love-struck dumb teen all over again!!..heheheh..;p ;p So how was my night??.. hmm..It was one of the best I had so far.. A candle light dinner for two..with the violinist playing.."you look wonderful tonight" by Eric Clapton.. dining with fine food and of cause champagne.. in my golden-green dress, which I haven't worn in ages.. accompanied by the most gorgeous man alive...=D!!

Ok...I made that up again..hehe.. I know, been making up so much stories lately.. but that will be one of the nights..which I am GOING to have.. oh yes I will!!..=D so practically I didn't really make up any stories..hehe..

So anyway.. what exactly happened last night.. I went for the Eclipse midnight show with the HFC youths in Jusco Cheras!!.. Since we were an hour early.. we decided to go for KARAOKE!! ...wow... We sang our hearts out la k!!.. We rocked on beyonce's ~All the single ladies~ ..and Gwen Stephanies~4 in the morning!!~ ...After that.. phewww.. I felt soo.. erm.. sooo content.. especially after the westlife song..~But if I let you go~ ..been ages wei.. I think I was about 7 or 8 when they released that song..hehe..

Well..anyway after karaoke-ing.. it was time to meet HIM!!...I just couldn't help smiling k..My jaw started aching after that.. So when the movie started.. it was alright at the beginning.. Edward's side burn was a bit out.. gorgeous height though.. and of cause.. from no where.. there HE was.. I swear I was that close to jumping out of my seat and shouting.."WEEEEEEE" ....but of cause.. I had to keep on reminding my mind.. to control myself.. or else I'm gonna get thrown out of the cinema.. and I would miss my chance to be with him..;p ;p But goodness gracious.. He was magnificient..in every way he is.. maybe he has cat's eyes... but well.. his 8 PACK!!! ...wwwwoooww... Edward shouldn't even bother taking out his shirt la k!! ..heheheh..

So maybe some thinks TWILIGHT series is pure bullshit.. but really, if at all you manage to read the books.. I give credits to STEPHANIE MEYER!! ...she really set the bar high up..for the guys.. Its exactly like what every..I repeat..EVERY girl wants.. and no..I'm not talking about vampires or werewolves.. but the human part of these myth creatures.. its indescribable.. and apparently, I've never met such person.. If I did.. I dare say, I will make the first move..=) ..lol.. yes you heard that right...hehehe

And after reading this post.. you might think.."aahh poor girl.. she lives is another world.." ..hahahaha.. I beg to differ.. I'm not creating something that does not exist.. I'm not indulging in fantasy.. neither am I living in another world..

My point is..
Yes these are myths..and actors.. Non of them are real..I am very much aware of this..but sometimes..when you're darn sick of how the world works.. of how cold some people can act.. how heartless, more like it.. Twilight is like a medicine...an entertainment..You enter a world that values love higher than gold, not something cheap that can be replaced.. It speaks of loyalty..on how to cherish that very someone..and that it would simple tear that person apart..to see his other half getting hurt.. where the "playing with feelings" part ..does not and will not exist. And indeed..the worst thing a guy could do..it to let a woman fall in love..when he doesn't intend to catch her..hehehe.. Forgive me, I simply can't understand how one has the heart to let that happen.. be it guy or girl.. Why trigger her if she's not the one you wanted??..and thats exactly the kinda world we life in.. and its nice to get out once in a while..

So you see...if you still think twilight is nonsense.. well.. I think Iron man, transformers or terminator is out of the question..hehe

And so maybe, I'm not destined to experience love in reality.. lol.. but no harm in experiencing love in fantasy i guess..

Have a nice day peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment