Saturday, July 10, 2010

I wish I never met you..

So once in a while I feel human..lol.. Ok not that I am not one.. Just sometimes you feel like.."eehhwww I need to get a life!" ..you know.. like erm.. like...aahh..nevermind.. I'm just crapping.. and beneath all this madness she hid herself from..lies a heart that values love at its very best..

I wished I never met you..
But I did..
With God's grace..
I really did..

A knight in shinning armour..
Or a half-naked werewolf..
You weren't even close..
Infact, you barely knew how to flirt!..

But there's something about you..
That no one has it..
Something about your eyes..
Or it could be that dimple..
Maybe that voice..
I have no clue..
Everything about you..
Has a meaning beneath it..

Day and night..
I try to solve this mystery..
Try to find answers..
A logic beneath this insanity..

Why do I have weak knees around you..?
Why does my heart beat your name??
Why do I feel like stranger to myself..
When you're not around..

But when you're there..
Everything seems different..
I feel weird..
I feel shivers through my veins..
I feel my hands tremble..
I feel complete..

So maybe it would be nice..
To lie in your shoulders..
To hear you whisper in my ears
To hold your hand
While we walk down the aisle..

You're not perfect..
Not at all..
But you seem to fit in..
Right where I belong..

And When you're in love..
Every logic you have..
Goes down the drain..

And right at this very moment, I realize.. "wake up Juan!!" ...its time to go prepare your lessons for tomorrow!!...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment