Thursday, July 1, 2010

My dear friend, Maureen Alma

"Sometimes love comes around..and it knocks you down..just get back up..when it knocks you down.."

And so I thought the unfairness done to me was unbearable..but as usual.. I was wrong.. always been wrong.. anyway this post is not about me.. or my nonsense..

I'm gonna dedicate this post to someone very very dear to me.. I never thought I had to.. Thought she'd be forever in Kajang.. forever by my side and we could go through life together..like we always did.. Ok so maybe it sounds like I'm in a relationship with her..and thats what we tell everyone..especially Pam, just to irratate her..;p ;p.. but seriously, if I am a guy..I surely wouldn't hesitate to ask her out.. She's perfect in every way she is..The kinda girl who could be a naughty 5 year old pest and the most loving mother.. all at the same time..

If I could nominate her for 'sainthood'..I will.. ...sigh..

So she called me on Wednesday.. saying she has 2 news.. Well, I jumped at the first news.. could hear wedding bells ringing all..;p ;p.. I wasn't suppose to say that..but I couldn't be bothered!!.. This woman deserves it more than anyone else..=).. When she told me about the 2nd news... I swear I was ready to run all the way to Bangi with an axe in my hand.. on why she made such decision in a hurry!!..=((((( ,,She's leaving to Sabah this Saturday for her studies!!..ssiighhh.. Why Lord??..Why do you always love tearing me apart..from the ones I treasure the most??..=(((

Then last night.. we talked for hours!!.. and well.. I wish I had her courage.. If I was in her position..sigh.. I don't know what I'd do.. She's way stronger than I am.. the struggles she face.. are no where close to mine.. and I'm the one whos emo-ing all this while!!..

To me dearest friend, Maureen Alma..more like my very own sister..
The one who lend me a shoulder to lean on..
Who gave me her 'full time' ears..patiently listened to my nonsense..
Who never said "no" ..even if it does no good to her..
Who is willing to give me her heart..when mine was broken..
Who believed in me..when no one else did..
Who put some sense in me..when I lost it all..
Who dared enough to say it straight to my face.."Juan, he aint worth it.."
Who is going to be an ocean apart from me..

I wanna say.. that I thank God for sending me you.. You've been the most wonderful friend I ever had.. I couldn't ask for anyone better.. and we didnt even get to go to Little sisters of the poor again!!..=(( ..All the sisters there are gonna be very sad you know??..=(( But remember wherever you go.. He did not promise that life will be easy.. but He did promise to be there..in every step we take.. Should you walk in the valley of darkness, fear not any evil, my friend!!=))

And your aint stopping me from going to airport to send you k??.. I'm coming, that's final!!..=))

Love you loadddsss ALMA!!..muaxxxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment