Monday, July 26, 2010

The grandma!!

Blueekk!! ...and this time I really really feel like throwing up!!..=(((( ...Stomach turning and churning..eehhwww!! ...How am I suppose to know that reading, while your're in the car could get you all dizzy-fied and end up vomiting??...lol.. you didn't know that as well, right?? ..well, according to my so-called SISTER...it does..=) ...hehehe.. nope, its very wrong to trust her!!... trust me, I know her.. and you know me.. so go figure out for yourself..lol

Ok I should probably stop now!..hhaiizz

And by the way.. guess what? ...I finished my first ever video slides!!..weeeeeeeeee!! ..Aren't I a genius?? ...and I did it all by myself..=) without anyone's help.. seriously, I'm a typical computer illiterate k!.. haiizz.. there was a point, where I totally gave up on technology!! ...but now...wooohooo.. I totally rocked!!.. hehe.. Don't you think so??!! ;p ;p

And the highlight of todays post.. MADAM RUBY THOMAS IS COMING BACK TO MALAYSIA AFTER A YEAR ABROAD!!! ...weeeeeeeeee!! ...*jumps up and down..doing the samba dance!!* ... whos madam ruby??.. hehehe.. My dearest, most adorable, absolutely loving GRANDMA!!! ... hehe.. I'm very close to both my grandmas.. very very close. ..don't believe me??..hehe.. well, one of them knows about my crushes!!..;) see told ya!!.. Can't wait!!.. can't wait to hug her..and pinch her cheeks again!!.. can't wait for her to pinch my cheeks!!.. weeee.. Can't wait!!..=D

Sorry...I'm really really hyper today.. Was in my cousins house the whole day!! ...pphheeww.. It was one heck of a day! ..We were preparing to welcome my grandma!!.. and its gonna be AWESOME ..I tell you.. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! ...hehe..I swear I could have died laughing!..Almost banged my head on the wall..not to mention the part where my sis fell of the stairs..and I was the only one burst out laughing while the rest was like.."Ai-yo-yo!!"..hehehehe.. come on la!..its my SISTER!!..She's rock solid!!..the stairs have to do a bit more better than that to harm her!!..but I just had to grab my chance of rolling on the floor laughing, when she fell!..Who knows, it wont happen again!...lol... Told you..I'm H-Y-P-E-R!!

and meanwhile my useless FINAL EXAMINATION..simply had to fall on the coming weeks.. ssiighh. Why Lord??..Why me?? ..=(


Ok then, presentation coming right up tomorow!!..=D

Nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment