Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Presentations!!

Its 8.30am..and my first presentation starts at 9.30!!! ...ssiighhh.. what am I doing here I have no idea... wanted to release tension kut.. and everyone keep on saying "You'll do fine.."

.but but what if I don't?.. what if I trip and fall while presenting..? I can't trust my shoess.. Nisha has the same shoes.. and it betrayed her.. and what about mine??.. God, I could just die out of embarrassment.. and if I fall, will my pants tear??..Oh myyy..that's why I hate wearing formal!!.. all kinds of nonsense will happen.. I'd never wanna imagine.. and and.. If I throw up in front??..trust me, I really have the tendency k..when I'm too nervous.. my stomach will start turning.. all I could do.. pray and wish.. I can get to the toilet on time..and what if I forget what I wanna say.. will they laugh at me??..

Sigh..the torture of presenting.. especially when you're me!!.. Hope I don't screw up.. and if I do.. pleasee take care of it Lord!!..Amen!!..

Gtg now..c ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment