Friday, July 16, 2010

The last fairytale..

"Croak.. croo-acckk!!" ...lol.. No, normally I do not sound like that.. but well, the throat hurts..and the "toad" takes it all...=(( ...I shall get back my voice sooooon.. I hope so... I have to.. ssiigghh.. I can't sing with this voice.. I mean not to say..I can sing with my normal voice.. but well, I got to practice for 7th of AUGUST!!..=)

Anyway, lets leave toad and 7th of August aside first...

Since, I do not have classes on Friday, I was on my knees..up my toes.. searching for a movie to watch.. ransacked the dvd drawer.. went through every files in my PC..ssiiigghhh.. I'd probably watched every movie 5 times each k!..=(((( ..and my "dear John" ..is taking so long to downloaddd...

So I checked through my computer table..I saw "a cinderella story" ...Nope, Hillary Duff's voice was toooo erm.. screechy...lol.. Chad Michael Murray was beyond words though.. hehe... then my eyes caught something else.. "aahh...Bernadette's CD'S!!!" ...there were "Barbie and the 3 musketeers, Barbie and the Christmas carols, Cinderella 3...*didnt know the had part 3*...and the last CD caught my attention...

My mom read me all the fairy tales in the world...it was one of her ways to get us to eat and to sleep when I was 6 I think..hehe.. Cinderella, snow white, sleeping beauty, Rapunzel, little red riding hood...you name it..and I still remember every one of it.. hehe.. except for one.. the very last one..which my mom skipped, maybe she didnt know the story.. but it turns out to be the most beautiful of all....=)))

"Beauty and the beast..." ...Yes, I've heard about it.. heard the song by celine dion..but never really knew the story.. which is a real hmmmm..real waste to figure it out after 20 years!!..ish.. But well, better late than never..lol ...

Beauty and the beast.. hmmm.. where shall I start.. ok lets get real.. so there has to be this one dream guy in every girl's life who is supposedly the "prince charming and knight in shinning armour.." ..and please don't deny it... I can be the perfect example.. "aahh there he is..on his white horse.." ..but for my case, it has to be the harley davidson..;p ;p ..lol..

My point is who'd ever though about the "beast"...about that paws and claws ...or that wild hair..and sharp teeth.. in other words.. no one ever of dreamnt someone "ugly" to be their "prince charming.." .. and to finish the picture, this someone is one heck of a heartless, harsh, cruel, hot-tempered soul..

But then again, no matter how hard and cruel that soul is.. when you show a little kindness and care.. it breaks through all defenses.. the "hard" heart melts.. it opens a path, to allow that "kindness" to take over.. that person changes completely...

Yes, here's the part where you go..."awwwwwhhh!!" ...LOL.. they fell in love.. beneath that claws, wild hair, sharp teeth...lies a lonely soul that is begging to be loved in the most tender way.. and thats what she gave him.. she didn't care about the "beast" appearance... she loved the heart he holds.. the look in his eyes.. the kindness in his voice..

And when one loves another completely, he can't see her get hurt.. so he let her go.. let her free.. ssiigghhh... Ok I teared at this part!..=((((( ....no, there weren't any magical words whispered.. just simple and plain ones.. but when the simple and plain words are said in the most sincere and meaningful way.. in touches me the most!!..=))) ..SINCERITY RULES!! ...

After that it was fairy tale la..hehe..I'm sure you know the ending.. but well, it's a beautiful way to say it to little children huh??..
That when you love.. you love the heart, not the face..
That when you show a little kindness, you can make a difference!!
And thats the two most valuable lessons in this world.. if you ask me..

And whoever says fairy tales and cartoons are for little kids.. I think you're missing one of the most beautiful essence of life..

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.


P/s In this life, we cannot do great things.. we can only do small things with great love.. ~Mother Theresa~

No comments:

Post a Comment