Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Done!

"Knock, knock!!" ...
Guess who's here..;p ;p ...

LOL... haizz.. who else could is possibly be??..
Hmm...I don't know why lately blogging doesn't interest me anymore.. perhaps its a sign, I quit?..high time I stop??.. But then rite..the moment you feel like quitting or giving up..then only something happens..that makes you shine and rise up..all over again!!.. Please tell me you had experience it.. You should!..It happens to me like all the time!!..

Hmm..anyway, the semester is coming to an end.. so does my blogging..I guess.. but well, before we jump into any conclusion, lets recall what is so exciting about 2nd semester, first year in UCSI..or not!!

  • Experienced the heart-breaking moment of watching your friends going their separate ways, right before your eyes.. and you could do nothing about it..
  • Meet a couple of awesome new friends like Sheena, Sukhbir, Jeremy, Sherrene, Shangery, Ruby, all study skills and journalism group mate..so you win some and loose some.. It's not the same, but well better than none!..=)
  • Created my very own video slides!!..weeeee!!.. still haven't recovered from the excitement..;p ;p ..
  • Lost my touch n' Go again...oh oh..and also my pink bottle!!.. ssiigghhh... why why??..omg..I forgot about my phone!!...I lost my phone!!..=(((((
  • Badminton every week.. was like a stress releaser..
  • Had some awesome, quantity time with Crystal and Jacynta.. And cyn is going back soon!!..=(((..just as soon as I start my holidays..she goes!... Now you see, why I'm so depressed always??
  • Missed prom, for TAYLOR LAUTNER!!..woot woot!!
  • Study skills community project was interesting!..Had fun with the kids..
  • Got my new camera!!..weeeeeeeeeeeee!! ..oh wait, I didn't blog about that, did i??..lol.. well I did!!..hehehe..
  • I officially turned 20 this sem.. nothing great..enjoyed the surprise though..
  • Got to know the most shocking news ever..which well, might be the main cause for my depression..lol..
ssiigghhh.. and really, I lost interest in blogging..=((

Will let you know, when I'm all alive again k??

Take care then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment