Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brazilians play..

And just like that..Brazil is out.. ok maybe not just like that.. but sigh.. 6 times in a row!!.. hhaaiizz nevermind.. minus the part where FELIPE stepped the poor 'orange' guy's leg.. they're still the best.. and they will remain the best..=))

And now I have to choose a new team to support.. I think I'll probably go for GHANA.. well, you have to expect the unexpected rite??..heheh.. Germany is kinda cool though.. definitely not SPAIN!! ..hehehe.. no particular reason.. I think they have much supporters already..

Anyway.. interesting huh how life works??.. where you expect something so much from a team.. or well from someone.. and then they lead you down the drain... knowing the decision is final..and that you can't do anything to change it back.. you just have to move on ..and find some other oppurtunites..

But then.. what if the team..or that someone plays dirty.. like FELIPE!! .. you just can't believe it can you??.. like like.."OMG..the team I trusted the most..or the person..how is that even possible??.." ..like a dream you had..and you just woke up.. so I played their game..but they didn't tell me the rules!!..You run back that chapter on and on again.."why exactly did you choose that team" ...ahh.. cause they're the best.. you know no can be as perfect as them.. but now that they had played dirty.. what difference than..does it make with the other team?? ssiigghh..

But then the memories lie deep between.. more like its been tattooed.. the ink is permanent..but you just painted the wrong picture!!. so how now??.. any magical eraser??.. any delete button??.. any strong detergent?? ...sigghhh..

I have only one answer.. He said: "I alone know the plans I have for you.. Plans to prosper..and not to harm you.. Plans to bring you about the future you hope for.." ..So maybe I was wrong this time.. but I know one thing.. the will of God will never take you..where the grace of God will not protect you.. Whatever happened its because.. He has it all planned.. I just need to trust.. to fall freely..knowing he will catch me..never letting anyone to harm me.. and of cause..never expect anything... whatever happens..happens..

Lol.. wow.. trust me..I don't know how I came up with that by relating it to football ... guess its just me..=))

have a nice day..=))


No comments:

Post a Comment