Sunday, July 18, 2010

Because I can't say what I want to say..

Siigghh.. yes she still sounds like a toad.. now I only need a kiss.. Then I can be a princess!! ....weeee!! ..lol.. or turn that person who kissed me..into a frog as well.. hehe.. Ok that was lame..

Forgive me...I'm trying to make my life not-so-miserable..=)
Well, I have nothing much to say.. oh wait.. I lost my touch n' go card again!!!!!.. hhaaiizzz.. really, I don't know what else to do.. "why does this keep happening to me??" ..I'm tired of asking this question.. and this time I have to handle it by my own..my mom would probably disown me..if I told her..siigghh.. guess its another trip to KL sentral's touch n' go office..

So lets talk about something intelligent..or maybe not.. I can't think of anything intelligent now.. hmm..have you ever felt..like losing your mind? ..nahh.. Only I have the tendency to feel like that..

Why only I have the tendency to loose my mind..?
  • Because I sound like a toad..
  • Because instead of going to kajang..I ended up in KLIA..;(((
  • Because I lost my touch n' go TWICE!! ..the funny thing is..I keep on reminding myself.."keep your touch n' go card properly, you cant loose it again!!" ..pffttt!
  • Because I want to watch BEAUTY AND THE BEAST AGAIN!!
  • Because my mom asked me.."Juan, what type of cod liver oil you want??..the tablet or the syrup??" ...And I can't choose!!!..=(((
  • Because I find the golden-retriever in Shah Alam, near the kindergarten we visited..absolutely handsome!!..=)
  • Because I've never craved for durian..this much before!!...I WANNT!! ..=((
  • Because I really really want to watch TOY STORY 3, SEX AND THE CITY 2 and INCEPTION!!! ..really, I don't mind skipping classes..;p ;p
  • Because I enjoyed the wind sooo much..that I refuse to leave the overhead bridge near my house today..
  • Because I find my black hair.. unusually sexy.. and its almost as shiny as the "black beauty" the horse..=)
  • Because I think I should say what I need to say.. but then if you runaway means how?..lol
  • Because I can't say anything else... I promised myself.
So much for being intelligent...

Sigghhhh...

The wise words of John Mayer..
Have no fear for giving in..
Have no fear for giving over..
You better know that in the end..
Its better to say too much..
Than never to say..what you need to say again..

Even if your hands are shaking..
And your faith is broken..
Even as the eyes are closing..
Do it with a heart wide open..
A wide heart..

Say what you need to say...

1 comment: