Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sotong Spain

So I've been wondering.. who in the world is PAUL THE OCTOPUS??.. why is everyones status about the OCTOPUS?? why do they always call "spain sotong??" .. octopus and squirt.. eehhwww.. and this is the finalist for World Cup..hehehe..

So anyway.. there goes German!!.. they played well.. but not good enough.. and as much as I hate saying this.. Spain was excellent on the field!! ..very very excellent.. and and..no matter how much I try to resist.. David Villa.. probably is every woman's dream!!..=)

But still..NO SPAIN for me!!.. and excuse me!.. its not that I'm not loyal to one team.. if they were still alive in world cup..I'm all out for that team!!.. since they're not..its time to move on!!..but I am against Spain all the way.. and thats how it will stay..=) ..

Ok I have my bible class in approximately 1 hour.. I have to read 10 chapters of Leviticus.. lol.. wish me luck!..

ttyl!

1 comment:

  1. wakkakaka..!! the sotong is stupid!! cnt wait to mek sambal out of it!! but i am a spain supporter of coz.. i believe dey had the skills to win it la. =)

    ReplyDelete