Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Damm, the chick is hot!!"

And I finished compiling! psychology assignment!!...weeeeeeeee!! stay up till 4 in the morning to complete it again.. way to go Margrita.. who can ever beat your time management!!..;p ;p

And just for the record...I H-A-T-E compiling!!....=((

anyway.. I've got about 20 minutes left.. So I'll just say what I wanna say as quick as possible..
hehehe.. just something random I thought about on the bike earlier.. and also about what sheena said..

Firstly, I think its an honour to be born as a GIRL!! .. Cause you can go on and on and on..talking about 8 packs half-naked were wolves!!..*drools!!*.. about what a perfect guy EDWARD is..and its impossible to find anymore of his kind in the heartless world.. about how in the world should I do my hair.. about, "hey I loveveee your nail colour!!" ...about.."I badly need to go shopping, when are you free??!!" ... about, "Omg, did he just smile at me??!!" .. about, "I want another snap..I don't look nice there!!"

Yeap...thats a typical, normal, girly girl we're talking about.. am I one??.. hahahaha.. yeap.. not totally.. but yeah.. I mean.. come on!!..you have to feel something when "he" smiled at Y.O.U!! ..hehehe..

But then again, lol...sorry, it aint official without a BUT!!..if at all you look properly.. like not with your eyes.. but with your heart.. every single woman is unique..and totally special..

We aint just "some chicks" that you can lay your eyes on.. we're not "babes" ..from bay watch or gossip girl.. we're not some decorative items that you can check out..whenever you want, wherever you want!!

No matter how we speak, how we dress... we're human first. then a woman.. So maybe there are some who enjoys showing off a little skin, still who in the world gave you the right.. to intrude their "territory" with your eyes??.. So the blouse maybe a little low.. and the jeans as well!!... and you cant help starring..."damm, the chick is hot!!" ...why does it have to be like that..?? ... why can't it be.."wow, beautiful, gorgeous eyes.. I wonder how her heart is.." ...seeee... nice, decent and absolutely priceless!!..

So I admit, there are some girls who loves going over-the-board..but really.. its sad to see how love is overrated these days.. the body plays a bigger part..than the heart.. The bed becomes the home the build in...

Call me weird, old-fashioned or what-so-ever!! ... Love is called love..when you respect, understand and trust one another. Of cause, the songs, poems, flirts, romance supports it.. but the core of it..is sealed deeply in the heart..

Ceehhwaaahh... I should be a love guru!! ...and meanwhile my love life is non-existence!!..LOL.. way to go Juan!!

I shall climb my chamber now!..
TTYL!


No comments:

Post a Comment