Monday, July 5, 2010

Because I really really want to be a kid again!

And today I proved myself..I am proud to be a woman!!..=) If a guy can score only a goal..after years of practice.. well a girl can score numerous goals..though she never kicked a ball before in her whole life!!..;p ;p ;p..

Lol ...ok I was exaggerating..but I can't help it since I scored most of the goals in today's futsal!.. hehehe.. so maybe they were just giving us girls chance.. but too bad la k... that's not how life works.. grab all the chance you can get..cause you may never get it again..=)

And I think the "cuteness" runs in the family.. hehe.. seriously, my 6 year old cousin Bernadette can really be annoying at times..but goshh.. she can melt even the most irritated person's heart just by her innocence and smile...=)

I was suppose to put her to sleep last night.. but mom volunteered since she knows how badly I wanted to Germany and Argentina's match.. lol.. I practically rushed my family by 9.30pm from the function in PJ just to get back in time to watch the match.. and weeeeeeee GERMANY!! .. I knew the "black" jersey was too sexy to loose..hehe.. Go kick Spain right in the middle k??..=))

But then.. bernadette wanted me instead of my mom to come and sleep with her.. lol.. somehow she appreciates it very much when I'm in my "childish" mood..;p ;p

With her sweet smile..and oh so big and gorgeous eyes..with the longest eye lashes I've ever seen.. she looks like Cinderella la k..hehehe.. she said this.."You come and sleep with me.. then when I sleep already.. you come and watch TV..can??"

tell me.. how can I not come and sleep with her??..I melter right away la k.. and well..when Bernadette sleeps... she'll come as close as she can so that you can hug her... hehe.. cute and sweet..cause her skin is soft as a baby..and she smells good!!..lol but when she gets too close.. you wouldn't have any space left.. lol.. and off the bed I went..well almost..=) and then I sang her like about 5 songs.. she was still wide awake..

And of cause..instead of putting her to sleep..I dozed off..almost falling into a deep sleep when she said.."Juan, I cannot sleep.." ...and I said "Just clear your eyesand don't think of anything..you surely you will fall sleep"and she was like.."hmm..can we pray so that I will sleep early?" .. waaaahhh.. I was amazed la k!!..

Well the prayer worked for me.. I slept like I never sleep before..till bernadette woke me up again.. lol.. Her leg was on my stomach.. hmm.. she reminds me of someone when she sleeps.. Me..!!..hehe.. but now no more la.. already insaf .. learnt to stay still when sleeping.. don't know how.. lol.. and I got up feeling disappointed cause I missed the MATCH!!..grrrr

Well anyway..sorry for the boring post.. siighhh.. I just wished I was her.. where scratched knees heals faster compared to a broken heart..=)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment