Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Damsel in distress"

And finally, I am in my blogging mood again..

Please ignore the title.. I dislike the idea of "damsel in distress" ..but I like how it sounds..
And no, I am not a damsel in distress..
I am not trapped in that darn old castle..with my long, faded gown.. and messy "dry leave look-a-like" hair.. waiting for that nut case so-called "prince charming" on his harley davidson ...to save me.. from the torturous, hideous looking monster.. hehehe..

I am a woman...*ceehh wahh!!* ...hehe.. yes, no matter how much you disagree with that, and still I think I should have my pacifier on... and sleep in the baby coat, with my mittens.. well I've got news for you!! ...I am a normal, prefect 20 year old woman!! ...ok, maybe not that normal or perfect..but definitely a woman!..and though I still use "Johnson baby's product" ..and still sleep with teddy bears on my bed.. I assure you..I think like an adult once.. in a while..=D ..

And I just got you thinking.."Oh Godd!!..she must have a sad childhood.." ...What a sad, depressed child!!.. LOL...

hehe.. Its not me k!!.. really it isn't!! .. its just "them" !!!..bblluueekk.. like sheena said.."bodo macam babi!!" ...hehehe.. what them?? ..that darn species called.."men" ..and I'm speaking on behalf of my besties as well!!..

First, they seem nice.. sweet talk giler-giler.. well, incase you didn't know.. SWEET TALK IS CHEAP!! ..=) ...and I've learned my lesson!..Then they make you fall truly, madly, deeply...once their job is done!! ...They move on to other girls.. betul-betul bodoh nak mampus!! and we're even dumber to let that happen.. the dumbest thing is that, we still want them..after all the nonsense!! seriously, why is it so darn hard...to find that one guy..with a heart??!!

Well today, since I have proudly declared I'm a woman!!..I have some other vows to be made..
  1. I do not need a guy, to help me life this life..
  2. I am going to be fine without you!
  3. I will destroy that "monster" all by myself!! ...
meanwhile, the voice in my head keeps on saying.."Action speaks lauder than words.." ...ssiigghh...

But really.. I am perfectly fine without you...

And damm.. I bad at lying!..=(

Selamat malam!!..

2 comments:

  1. Not all men are evil and not all women are good. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..yeap!..true true.. its just gonna take a while.. to trust again..=)

    ReplyDelete