Friday, July 9, 2010

Because life is really pure nonsense..

"Hand me the world on a silver platter..And what good would it be?..With no one to share..With no one who truly cares for me"

So my mission was completed yesterday.. I can now die in peace..=)

Whats my mission about?..erm someday when I'm in the mood to talk about it..I will.. But now lets talk about life.. though thats what I always do.. but yeah life.. I find it very interesting.. don't you??...They say, "Sh!t happens...but life still goes on"... Ok I'm lying.. I think its nonsense..;p ;p..

And yesterday I realize.. so there is this certain incident that could tear you apart.. leave you wounded.. and the scar, it may heal..it may not.. and you question and question.."Lord, seriously do you even exist? ..Where in the world are you?.." and then you have no choice.. but to go on with this life as usual.. like nothing ever happened.. they ask you.."Juan, are you alright.." ..you simply say.."Don't worry, I'll be fine.." ..though you know.. you're never close to the word "fine" ..Then, they ask you what happen.. You want to talk.. But you simply can't.. because the last thing you want to hear are "words of judgement" ..only the closest of closest of your friends know..

You continue with your daily routine..and you sense some weird changes too.. People start treating you differently.. Maybe it could be associated with the word.."pity" ...You want to scream.."Excuse me!! I'm a big girl now..and big girls don't cry..I know..and really you can save a lot of time, by not wearing that mask.." ...but well..me being me.. like I have the guts to say that.. So you keep up with their weirdness.. "aahh nevermind..its keeps me company too.."..

And then..you wonder.. "will life, treat me normal again.." ...and no matter how big the problem is..no matter how much you want give up.. theres this tiny voice in you saying.."God will take care of it.."

So finally, you just have that.."Really, I don't give a damm anymore.." kinda feeling .. whatever happens happens..

And life goes on... just like that.. till you find something else that could replace it.. and then once you do.. you'll be that little girl all over again.. but then sooner or later.. that same "sh!t" happens... you just laugh to yourself.. and only hope to be stronger.. when it happens..

Lol..seee I told you.. ITS NONSENSE!!..heheheh..lastly..

Lonely the path you have chosen..
A restless road.. no turning back..
One day you will find your light again..
Don't you know..
Don't let go..
Be strong..

Follow your heart..
Let your love lead through the darkness..
Back to a place you once knew..
I believe I believe I believe in you..
Follow your dreams..
Be yourself an angel of kindness..
There's nothing that you cannot do..
I believe I believe I believe in you..

I think this song is brilliant!!.. go listen!!..I BELIEVE-Celine Dion & Il Divo..=)

Ok..I'm halfway finishing my 16 episodes of desperate housewifes.. hehehe.. I didnt know I had them in my pc..its not that I'm lifeless just wanna kill time..=)

C ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment