Monday, October 12, 2009

choices

I got up this morning..hearing the phone ring..hoping my sis would answer it.. but nooo ..and i was like where is she??...where is everyone??!!...then i was like..ohh no..IT'S MONDAY!! ..alone again.. not that i hate being alone.. it's just that you know..it's pretty lonely..hmmm..

I watched this movie in hallmark last night..yeah..SURPRISINGLY i wasn;t online..cause had an argument with my mom... according to her..I'm online 24/7!! ...hello..what you expect??..I'm on holiday.. after this..I don't think so I can stay up late again..unless it's cause of assignment..ok ok..maybe a little bit of blogging..lol...but still.. sigh..

so yeah..ended up..watching a movie called AUDREY'S RAIN.. you know what I like bout hallmark movies??.. there are real.. yeah..almost everything..like something you can learn from ..or may even reflect your own life.. and I cried after watching it..hehe..i remember the last movie that really made me cry..is MARLEY AND ME...which is another movie..with great values..

Audrey's Rain is about this woman..who has a retarded sister.. and another sister of hers committed suicide..leaving behind her 2 children..so Audrey has choose between her true love..or taking care of her retarded sister..and the kids.. no..she can't have both..

interesting huh..how life is made off...CHOICES!! ..everywhere you go..you have to make a decision.. that's the hard part.. cause you're afraid of making the wrong one.. can't make up your mind..cause if can..YOU WANT BOTH!! ..and when you make the wrong one..you wish you can turn back time..and make it all right again.. but then again.. there is a reason why you made that choice..and a reason..why you're being put in such situation...

ok..enough of crapping..cause right now..I have to make a decision..whether to live or to die..lol..*kidding*..i have to bloody hell choose another college..to do my degree..why??..CAUSE MY MOM IS NOT HAPPY WITH UCSI!! ..Sometimes I wonder..who's living my life??..my mom or me..sigh...

I did find one.. but it's a big mistake..if i choose it.. i know it is..

well at least i have something to look forward..going to tuition and being with the kids.. cause it's the only place..i can officially take off my 'mask'..and smile..for real..

take care..have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment