Tuesday, October 13, 2009

happy 21st birthday darling atine!!

i was waiting in the car in ktm station..to fetch my dad..after work..when I heard this song.. I was like..OMG!! ..how in the world..i never knew about it??..lol..

it goes like this..*chill chill..I'm done posting lyrics..at least for now..=)*

Don't love me for fun, girl..
Let me the be the one..girl..
Love me for a reason..
Let the reason be love..

by boyzone..*love me for a reason.*

My sis thinks it doesn't make sense..when I sang it to her.. I replied.."that's love".. it doesn't make sense.. unless the perfect person comes a long..and gives the exact meaning..=)..
ceehh wahh.. berpoem all suddenly..lol..hahahaha..

Anyway..to my beloved darling..one and only sis..

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!...
THOUGH I KNOW I'M SUCH A PAIN IN THE BUTT..
THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR WHO I AM..
LOVE YOU ALWAYS..
MUAXXXX...

yes..it was me typing it for once..lol.. it's her birthday guys..so try to not kutuk her..at least for one day..*like that's gonna happe*...and though even if a million years passes by..she wont be reading this..but still..happy birthday akka!!..heheeh..=p..

i pity her la..she's having exams..hehe..on her birthday!!.. and i don't have the time..to buy her my gift yet..*yeah..i was at home..for like 2 FREAKING WEEKS!! ..lol..no teman la.. sigh.. all college.. guess will have to go alone..one of these days..hmm..

anyway..lol.. you know nothing beats the taste of DELICIOUS HEAVENLY taste of none other than SECRET RECIPE CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE CAKE....gawwddd... I don't mine bathing in that stuff...lol..

Saha..as usual..at exactly 12am..he was already outside the house..with the cake..!!..=)... my sis couldn't believe her eyes..lol.. and all those drama..hehehe.. but his really sweet.. if there's any guy... who i can really call..'A GUY'.. it should be him..=)...never had a bro..so yeah..he's perfect..=) he knows me better than anyone else in this world..ok he and my sis..both..

meanwhile..I'm having problem with MSN!!! ..aarrgghhh..

neway..need to get up early tomorrow..lol..yes me!!!..on a holiday.. cause need to attend 7am mass...for my sis..

anyway..i know it's none of my business...but why is my heart dying to know who the hell is it??..
wanna ask also..konnonya "away.." ..sigh.. it can't be me... well can it?? and if it's not me??..lol..why should i care..rite???...but still aarrghhh...CRAPP!! .. it's killing me again..why does it has to be sooo hard..??...

who am i talking to??...hahahaah..."siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas.."

take care..
god bless..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment