Saturday, October 10, 2009

creepy

Ok just finish frying vegetable..i think I put a lil bit extra of oyster sauce..sigh..hehe..
anyway..found this on facebook..another music shuffle game..

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward to the next song for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!
5 ) Start Tagging!

1.) How am I feeling today?
*I don't wanna miss a thing ~Aerosmith~*....awwwhh...

2.) When will I get married?
*Shape of my heart~BSB~*...hmm..i get it..when my heart is fully shaped with another..then I'll get married..lol

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
*total eclipse of my heart~westlife!!~*...shoottss...this is song is damm sad...sigh..sorry ppl!!

4.) What is/was highschool like?
*No promises??..~shayne ward~ ...alah..tak kena.. cause we did promise to meet up.. damm emo la my play list..hmmm

5.) What is the best thing about me?
*We are young ~The moffats~....wooohooo..finally something perfect!!..we are young, we are free..you can runnaway with me!!...lol.. i think it means..I'M ALWAYS YOUNG AT HEART!!..=P

6.) How is today going to be?
*walkaway..~paula deanda~* ...you got to be kidding..=(

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
*cry..~mandy moore~*....hhahaahahhaha..that's in store for every weekend hun..=p

8.) What song describes my parents?.
*you're not sorry..~taylor swift~...lol...wrong song..they're very forgiving!!..=)

9.) How is my life going?
*beat of my heart*..~hillary duff... seriously it was on shuffle k!!..i did not lie..=) ..

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
*home..~westlife~* ....again..i just clicked the next button!!...no joke!!..but anyway I'm glad to be back home..to my Father in heaven!!..=)

11.) How does the world see me?
*please forgive me..~bryan adams~....hmmm..guess i did so much harm to the world..sigh..lol

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
*picture to burn*..~taylor swift~....OMG...like seriously serious??...this is sooo sad..i love all of them very very much..hmmm..=p

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
*i want it that way..~BSB~...hahahah...no no..I DO NOT WANT IT THAT WAY!!..LOL

14.) How can I make myself happy?
*single ladies..~beyonce~...guess it is faithed...i'm meant to be single..for the rest of my days..

15.) What should I do with my life?
*girl of my dreams..~the moffats~...GREATT!! ...now you ask me to find the girl of my dreams..interesting..lol

16.) Will I ever have children?
*don't let me go..~westlife~*...lol..yeah..don't let me go..and I'll give you kids..plenty..=p

17.) What is some good advice?
*puzzle of my heart..~westlife~....yeah...that's a good advice.. love the one your with..like he or she is the puzzle of your heart..=)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
*straight from the heart..~bryan adams~...omg omg...I'm speechless..OMG!! *sobs..sobs..*

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
*a moment like this..~leona lewis~...yeah..guess I am waiting for a moment like this..

20.) What type of men/women do you like?:
*baby boy..~sean paul feat beyonce~..hahahahahaha...cool...*it was still on shuffle..TRUST ME!!*

21.) Will you get married?:
*kau ilhamku..~manbai~...awwwwwhhhhhh.....love this song..i'll take that as a yes..=p

22.) What should I do with my love life?
*if life is so short..~the moffats~*...I AM TELLING THE TURTH!!..arghh..this is freaking me out...cause it says.."if life is so short..why won't you let me love you before we run out of time??" ....Goshhh...

24.) Where will you live?
*I say a little pray for you..~my best friend's wedding theme song..~*... hahahaha..if you check out the chorus.."forever and ever you'll stay in my heart..and i will love you..forever and ever we never will part.."...hehehhehehe...I PROMISE I'M NOT LYING!!

25.) What will your dying words be?
*us againts the world..~westlife~... hahahah..bye bye world..

this is sooo creepy..why does everything fits??...i mean almost...hmmm

1 comment:

  1. wow .. dis is sooo cool!! hahahaha.. okay.. perhaps a little creepy.. haha.. funny la.

    ReplyDelete