Friday, October 16, 2009

exhausted





....I'm exhausted.. too tired.. would love to tell you about my day.. quite a lot of interesting things happen.. like..my neighbour's daughter aged 15 committed suicide..*i got a lot to blog about this..* ..my dress!!..which I brought back the wrong one..*dont ask!!* ..and lastly.. my sister's dinner..which was awesome!!..*a lot of pics to post as well..* ..

I'm so sorry..i cant do all that..now..or tomorrow..actually I'm not even suppose to blog..but since I'm waiting for the chicken to be roasted in facebook..in cafe world..might as well use the extra time..hehe..

Tomorrow..gonna be a long day.. going to genting for the youth leadership camp..and i haven't packed anything..sigh..only be back on Sunday..so guess will see you then k??..

take care..god bless..
p/s dont miss me..though i know i will..=p

No comments:

Post a Comment