Tuesday, October 13, 2009

in love with best friend?

*i wrote this 2 days back..no idea why didnt i post it..lol..*

have you ever like been in love with one of your close guy friends??..ok this question goes to the girls..unless your interested in guys as well..=p..hehe

i mean..like you people have been best friend for ages.. they has to be some kinda spark somewhere.. but then this guy..falls for another girl..who happens to be so much...cooler..and hotter.. and whatever.. and you can feel your whole world tumbling down.. like "like what does she has...and I don't??" ..

this story is soo common.. in kuch kuch hota hai.. an indonesian movie called.."me versus high heels.." ..hehe..it's quite funny.. i also read this story book from the author of 'p.s. I love you'..called "where rainbow ends.."..where by the couple will only get together at the age of 50!!..lol.. got a lot of scandal in between..they were friends..since like 6 i think..

But I think it's really nice.. to be in love with your best friend..like in the song..Lucky by jason mraz.."lucky i'm in love with my best friend" ...why??.. cause your best friends knows everything about you..your family..your failures..your embarrassment..and somehow you feel comfortable telling them everything..CAUSE THEY'RE YOUR BEST FRIEND..!! ..cool huh?? ..they still wanna be with you..despite all that..lol...but then another girl has to comes and steals that..and vice versa..

No..i'm not going through it..i just realized.. most of taylor swift songs.. is about this stuff.. like..YOU BELONG WITH ME.. INVISIBLE.. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR.. and this is my favorite.. I'D LIE.. but in this song.. the dude..is innocent..or pretty dumb..for not seeing that his best friends in love with him..lol..

I'd lie..~taylor swift~

I don't think that passenger seat..
Has ever looked this good to me..
He tells me about his night..
And I count the colors in his eyes..

He'll never fall in love..he swears..
as he runs his fingers through his hair..
I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong..
And I don't think it ever crossed his mind..
He tells a joke.. I fake a smile..
That I know all his favorite songs..

And I could tell you..
His favorite color's green..
He loves to argue..
Born on the seventeenth..
His sister's beautiful..
He has his father's eyes..
And if you ask me if I love him
I'd lie..

He looks around the room..
Innocently overlooks the truth..
Shouldn't a light go on..
Doesn't he know that I've had him memorized..
for so long..
And he sees everything black and white..
Never let nobody see him cry..
I don't let nobody see me wishin' he was mine

I could tell you..
His favorite color's green..
He loves to argue..
Born on the seventeenth..
His sister's beautiful..
He has his father's eyes..
And if you ask me if I love him
I'd lie..

He stands there, then walks away..
My God, if I could only say..
I'm holding every breath for you..

He'd never tell you..
But he can play guitar..
I think he can see through everything but my heart..
First thought when I wake up is..
My God, he's beautiful..
So I put on my make-up..
And pray for a miracle..

Yes, I could tell you..
His favorite color's green..
And he loves to argue..
Oh, and it kills me..
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him...
if you ask me if I love him...
I'd lie



Yes he plays guitar..but his favorite colour aint green.. and he wasn't born on seventeen.. lol.. the rest might just be true..

i love this song..btw!!//


1 comment:

  1. oh yes.. i get where ur goin juan.. infact i was in love wit one of m best frens.. dis was long tym ago.. and yes he did go for sumone whose cooler and..hOOtter,, :p

    ReplyDelete