Thursday, October 29, 2009

himmmmm!!! ...and him..

He is soooo cute!!.. like awesomely.. and he walked in right through my door!!...MELTED MY HEART with his SMILE!! .. swept of my feet...when he lifted his arms..into mine!!...those gorgeous eyes..never left mine... I kissed his cheeks!!..and he BEGGED for more!!..WOW!! ...

for the first time...IT'S REAL!! .. I am not LYING!! ..but...haiz..there's always a "but" ...he's only 2!!! ...*sobs..sobs..* ...JOSIA AMALAN.. is my neighbour...real HAWWTT extremely handsome looking...2 year old neighbour.. somehow he got attached to me...lol..they always do..I can't help it..hehe..

I was watching "the nanny"..and suddenly i heard the shoes sound..you know kids..they have these awesomely cute shoes that comes with pretty annoying sound..like.."SQUICK SQUICK!!" ...and when I turned...there HE WAS!!! ...omygosh.. why wasnt he born 17 years before..?? he would have been perfect...sigh.. wonder which lucky girl is HIS!! ..he's sure a hunk when he's 20.. wonder how would my son be like...hmmm..

Anyway..I had a NIGHTMARE today!!..a real one.. i always have my nap in noon time.. and it's been a while since i last had a dream..and i had one today.. it was AWFUL!! ..for the first time..i got up..and thanked my alarm..for waking me up at the right moment!..cause if I found out the truth..I would have died in my sleep..=(..you can say 'it's only a DREAM!!" ...but gosh..it was so REAL!..and kinda had a connection with my life now.. only one thing..i can't figure out what it means.. what are you trying to tell me..dear Lord?? ..hmm

And last night..we were at T.G.I FRIDAYS!! ..and again.. i got tempted.. the WAITER ..wanted to SUE the waiter for looking soo good.. sigh.. just when I thought I'm done with GUYS!! ..they keep me coming back for more.. only thing..they just pass by..

Ok..dont let me repeat the whole..'love' thing again..Lord..please.. the last time i WENT through it.. the stain is still there..I tried my best to wash it away.. but it's SOO STUBBORN!! ..it can;t be permanent.. can't it Lord?? ..cause if it is, it wont look "nice" anymore..and i kinda ran out of detergent.. so what do you suggest Lord?? .. DETTOL??..PROTEXT?? ..please not CLOROX!! ..it will ruin the whole thing..why even change the color.. I dont want that.. I just want the "feeling" AKA stain to go away... how hard can it be..?? ..or can you at least send someone..to help me get rid of it??..please...sighh..

dont bother me..the girl needs a new maid.. lol..

wow..my post are surprisingly short these days..hehe..
maybe cause..she's keeping a lof of stuff away from the world.. away from you..
she's learning to treasure it in the heart..and permanently save it in the pendrive..
Let's hope she doesnt loose it!!..=p
If you want her to open the pen drive..make sure YOU'RE OUT OF VIRUS!! ..=p..

the girl is crapping again..

take care..=D


No comments:

Post a Comment