Saturday, October 24, 2009

My child

Remember I was talking about WYD the other day??..and guess what happen today..hehe..

Today we had election..for all the English Youths.. and they..i mean we are going to raise funds from now on..to attend WYD in Madrid SPAIN in 2011!!...the whole committee!! ..if it's God's will la..cause I sooooo wanna go!!..
Please, please..Lord make it happen!!..

Amazing isnt it..how a few days ago I was talking about it..and then Freddie came up with that brilliant idea!!...aahhh..God, you are soooo great..=)

I felt very bad today.. I did something..or perhaps I hurt someone..I shouldn't have...or maybe it's more than one person..sigh..

Weird you know..how life can turn out to be.. ONE minute..Your like so hyper.."I CAN GO THROUGH IT!!" ...but when it comes to the real situation..you tend to falter.. you know its wrong..but still... the HUMAN NATURE..takes control..and God's soft prompting is ignored..

sigh..I feel kinda messed up..it is fading away..i know it is..for i was going back to my old self..the one who was afraid of the world..the one who allowed people to take advantage and hurt her however they want to..the one who didnt dare go forward and state what's her beliefs..but after talking and laughing with God's holy people..it made me realize something..

We had supper in McD..which brought back memories... been a long time since I've been there.. well anyway..I wonder what exactly did God have in His mind..when He made us??..I mean..how was He feeling..when He died for us..gave up His life..and then see us acting like this.. To answer those questions..i wrote this

My child,
I who formed you in your mother's womb..
I who knew you..even before you were born..
I who carved your name..in the palm of my hands..
How can you think..I'd leave you alone..??

Everyday I see you..
I see you walking down that lane..with a heavy heart..
Loneliness had you trapped from deep within..
The fear of rejection brought you back in chains..
Number of hurts you've been through..
The tears..that you dare not hold anymore..

But my child..fear not!!..
For I am with you..
The price I paid for you..
The blood I shed on Calvary..
The whippings that tore my flesh..
The thorns that pierced my skull..
The cross I bare on my shoulder..
The nails that ripped my palms..
Even all this could not stop me..
For in my mind..
All I could think of is YOU!!

You..my child..
I thirst for you too..
Every night..I long to hear your voice..
Every day..I want to be in your presence..
Every second..I want to be YOURS!!

For I will trade your broken heart...with mine
Loneliness..will not dare touch you!
For all you'll ever need..is Me..
I made you..in my own image..
Don't worry about rejection..
For I've already accepted you..for who you are..
I cry when you cry..
I hurt even more when you hurt..
Ever drop of tears..I counted..
The sore wounds of your soul..
I felt it too..

But I tell you..my child..
It's all yours..
The blood I shed..
The love I poured..
My heart..my spirit..
Is all yours..

If only you allow me..
To work wonders in your life..
To be your friend..your counselor..
A shoulder to cry on..
To walk with you..in the valley of darkness
To be with you..and hold you in my arms..
When it hurts a lot..
To tell you.."it's OK..I'm here for you"..
When it doesn't work out..
To be your guide..
In everything you do..

Be not afraid anymore..
For I have called you my own..
Can a mother forget the child she feeds..??..
For even if this happen..I will never forsake you..
You are mine..
I love you..

Lots of love,
Your Father..









Got a lot more to write..but I'll save it for another day..
take care..god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment