Thursday, October 1, 2009

movie marathon

I'm sooo bored..that I'm actually blogging again..lol..ok that's not something new..

I'm just trying to figure out..how in the world to play SORORITY LIFE!! ..hmm..i remember when i was still schooling..i was like damm addicted to 'the sims'.. I'll be glued to the computer..hehe..day and night.. never got bored.. then my friend thought me how to cheat..hehe.. that was the BOMB!!..so i had all the money in the world..my house was sooo big.. i didn't have to work.. I bought every luxury thing that caught my eyes.. I can do anything..and then I realize one thing.. how come we're not allowed to get married there?..and have kids?..lol.. all i could was FLIRT!! ..that also..just needed to click the "flirt" button.. lol.. haha..well, if that's what you call life..i think i'll pass..=)

see..i'm crapping again.. sigh..

Anyway..I'm kinda having my own movie marathon at home..hehe..i finished watching mulan last night.. this afternoon i watched.."a Cinderella story.." ...and i just finish watching THE DARK NIGHT!! ..and i think HEATH LEDGER ROCKS!! ..i mean he's the first VILLAIN that really got me MESMERIZED!! lol...his acting wei!! ..is simply WOW!! so real..so natural ..and it's not like im outdated k..i know the movie is pretty old..i remember going to Leisure Mall to watch it.. i felt like watching it again..hehe..

I'm waiting for 'the guardian' to be downloaded..hehe..heard..Kevin Costner..is pretty good..and i like the story line.. From what i heard..the dude saves strangers.. but he aint wearing any masks..like batman or spider man.. that's what that caught my attention..

hmmm..what else..oh yeah..i downloaded..the Spanish version of MULAN 2!!..wasted my time..and energy..argh..anyway..any idea on any other good movie??..but i'm kinda bored with chick flicks!..i want ACTION and THRILL!! ..hehe..ok..maybe a little romance..=p

and i have another 2 weeks to put up with..

geee..why cant i stop complaining??!!..lol..when I'm in college..i complain why can't i get holidays??..and now..its otherwise!!..Juan be grateful!!

which reminds me of this song.. I saw it once in OPRAH..and i think its brilliant!! ..hehe..called there's hope..by India Arie

here's part of it..

There's hope
It doesn't cost a thing to smile
You don't have to pay to laugh
You better thank God for that

good nitez!!..god bless..

p/s i cant wait for tonite!!..weeeeeee

2 comments: